ADVERTISEMENT

Serious Questions for you SJW pu$$ies ....

Are you in or near Indianapolis? I have an expert witness there so I'm there often. I will buy you a beer ... or since you're a SJW cuck, I will buy you drink with an umbrella in it. Regardless, message board insults aside, I enjoy meeting folks of different persuasions, because unlike SJWs, I actually am tolerant.
if you are ever in orlando, let me know and well drink some beer. bq could even show up too. pretty sure hes more of a beer guy than an umbrella guy.

Reactions: barrister1602
Are you in or near Indianapolis? I have an expert witness there so I'm there often. I will buy you a beer ... or since you're a SJW cuck, I will buy you drink with an umbrella in it. Regardless, message board insults aside, I enjoy meeting folks of different persuasions, because unlike SJWs, I actually am tolerant.

Im an expert witness. On banging your mom.

Reactions: barrister1602

I work with some expert witnesses. Guy I know does semi accidents

if you are ever in orlando, let me know and well drink some beer. bq could even show up too. pretty sure hes more of a beer guy than an umbrella guy.
BQ is the kewlest homo I've ever encountered. May be kewlest dude period regardless of whether he likes cack.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT