ADVERTISEMENT

Sheriff, s.bien, Triple B, Mike G, flsportsfan83, CyberBull and other Bullspen scum...

MavTechKnight

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2002
Winter Springs, FL
GO F YOURSELVES!!!!!

Sorry for the nastiness but I have been thinking about these idiots the last couple of days. The shit they talked for 5 years or more starting in 2005 in support of the Bulls and denigrating the Knights was just awful. I fought it almost every day/week but it was a low light for UCF fans, that is for sure. I kept thinking we were the better program even back then but could never say anything that would prove it. They made fun of our campus, our coach, our team, our stadium (Citrus Dump) and all the while I kept thinking it wasn't as bad as they say. But it seemed that way at times.

Not now. Not ever again. Enjoy your shitty program you idiots! Go F yourselves! We MIGHT bring you along with us to a P5 conference but only if we want to.

PS - Sorry, I know I wrote something similar a few days ago in another thread but I am hoping one of these guys comes looking in the Dungeon and realizes some of us NEVER forget!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News