ADVERTISEMENT

Should religion be taught in schools?

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
Biden says yes:

"I wish we taught more in our schools about the Islamic faith. I wish we talked about all the great confessional faiths. It's one of the great confessional faiths," Biden said Monday at the “Million Muslim Votes” summit hosted by Emgage Action.

Emgage Action, the country’s largest Muslim American PAC, endorsed Biden in April after endorsing Bernie Sanders during the Democratic primary.

Biden told the voters he would end President Trump's travel ban affecting Muslim-majority countries on day one of his presidency and blamed the White House’s current occupant for “an unconscionable rise in Islamophobia.”

Biden says yes:

"I wish we taught more in our schools about the Islamic faith.”
YIKES!
You know what THAT means...

photofornovi2dots-1-e1571295152738.jpg

No. I don't want the cesspool public school system having any role in teaching Christianity.

Only classes needed in School are Stem classes. We are lagging so far behind in STEM fields worldwide that we need a greater emphasis on them. The rest of the classes are useless.

Reactions: UCFBS
Can you imagine the absolute outrage from the left if Trump said that schools should teach students about Jesus?

I honestly would have no problem whatsoever if schools taught religious history. Religious faith is a different story. Jewish, Christian, and Muslim religions have largely created the world we have today.

If we teach these kids about Religion, we also have to teach them about Atheism and snake charming. And that one where dudes get to bang as many broads as possible--all in the name of God.

Only classes needed in School are Stem classes. We are lagging so far behind in STEM fields worldwide that we need a greater emphasis on them. The rest of the classes are useless.
But STEM is racist and sexist, and engineers are to blame for our CO2 emissions.

^ I cannot believe how many people actually take this view, and say scientists should develop products instead of engineers. I'm kinda shocked where we are at as a society in general.

Reactions: DAiello18
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT