ADVERTISEMENT

Should we start calling it the Trump Virus now?

He went to a fundraiser and mingled with 100 people when he knew he had it.
Trump has given us a laundry list of diskish behavior since becoming President, but THAT one has to rank among the most despicable things I've heard someone deliberately do, President or average joe.

• Dislike
Reactions: Ucfmikes
The GOP is both literally and figuratively a plague at this point.
The irony of this situation is staggering.

The GOP line has gone from "Who do you know who's caught it?" to "It's not that big a deal."

Now it's "Yeah, the President may have caught Covid-19 and be on all kind of drugs and was even on oxygen on Friday night BUT he'll be out of the hospital by Monday, Baby!"

What's going to be their new line when Trump is still in the hospital tomorrow?

99.98% survival rate. Has a disease with such a low fatality rate ever been named after a person? I'd actually be honored to have a disease named after me that practically nobody dies from.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Maybe announce an official Trump day on this day every year?
I say we rename Monday as Trumpday. That way we never forget the sacrifices he has made for this country. It should be taught in schools so the next generation will know exactly how important he is to the country and the world.

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
None of that would do him justice. The guy just beat the most deadly disease in the history of the world in 3 days! He's practically a diety.
It takes us mere mortals 2-3 weeks. Maybe 7-10 days if we are lucky. I see him parting Lake okeechobee later on this week. Truly a God.

Reactions: Crazyhole
I say we rename Monday as Trumpday. That way we never forget the sacrifices he has made for this country. It should be taught in schools so the next generation will know exactly how important he is to the country and the world.
First football, then the country, followed by the world. Could the universe be next? Is he the savior that we have been waiting for so long for?

Reactions: _glaciers
First football, then the country, followed by the world. Could the universe be next? Is he the savior that we have been waiting for so long for?
Savior or not, the man deserves a handjob and a margarita.

Billions have perished and this guy gets over it like the sniffles. All we can do is parade him around in an SUV? What a travesty?

What’s China going to say now?? Their super bat virus aimed at destroying our country and it’s economy is laughed off by our fearless leader. Trump ate the China virus for lunch and it went right through him like a White Castle burger followed by a 6 month old can of Natty Light.

99.98% survival rate. Has a disease with such a low fatality rate ever been named after a person? I'd actually be honored to have a disease named after me that practically nobody dies from.

So where are you guys getting 99.98% survival I keep seeing? Is that an under 40 IFR or something?

It's a pretty silly number to keep throwing out when 330m X 0.02%=66,000. So even if every American had been infected already, the "survival rate" you're quoting would be over 3x too high.

It's fair to say the overall survival rate is ~99.75% today.

So where are you guys getting 99.98% survival I keep seeing? Is that an under 40 IFR or something?

It's a pretty silly number to keep throwing out when 330m X 0.02%=66,000. So even if every American had been infected already, the "survival rate" you're quoting would be over 3x too high.

It's fair to say the overall survival rate is ~99.75% today.
The CDC. Its the cumulative survival rate for everyone under 70. Above 70 it drops down to 94.6%

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT