ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Auburn may be without #1 and #2 RB

Once again you try to put words in my mouth. I'm sorry I'm just more objective than you are. Are you seriously saying the SEC does not have speed? If you were the head coach would you want your players putting that in the media?
Just saying it would spice up the competition and not allow perennial doubters like yourself to avoid the common excuses.
See - a p5 socialite like yourself won't admit it, but Auburn should just forfeit the game because win or lose it won't affect them.

Just saying it would spice up the competition and not allow perennial doubters like yourself to avoid the common excuses.
See - a p5 socialite like yourself won't admit it, but Auburn should just forfeit the game because win or lose it won't affect them.

You keep trying to label me for some reason. What am I a doubter of? That UCF can beat Auburn? Sure you can. I even said how you could in earlier posts. What excuses have I made? None. P5 socialite? Based on what? And my position is that every game matters, particularly bowl games. Focus your hate on some other poster. I don't make a very good dance partner.

You keep trying to label me for some reason. What am I a doubter of? That UCF can beat Auburn? Sure you can. I even said how you could in earlier posts. What excuses have I made? None. P5 socialite? Based on what? And my position is that every game matters, particularly bowl games. Focus your hate on some other poster. I don't make a very good dance partner.
No hate here...just pointing out the p5 "visitors" attempts at nuance is failing miserably...and we know you think UCF is on the same level as Western Michigan or 2012 Northern Illinois.

No hate here...just pointing out the p5 "visitors" attempts at nuance is failing miserably...and we know you think UCF is on the same level as Western Michigan or 2012 Northern Illinois.

Dude, my Gators got beat a couple years ago by a Georgia Southern team that didn’t complete a single forward pass. No nuance here.

Reactions: Mikesi
Also our slow WRs run 4.2 40s

Wouldn't that be cool if it were true? Watching crazy fast players is fun. I recall watching Jon Capel return kicks at UF. Same with Jeff Demps. It was like everyone else was walking. Lamar Jackson at Louisville is one of the fastest players in college currently. Fast ball carriers make defensive players take bad angles. Fast receivers get db's and safeties out of position.

Wouldn't that be cool if it were true? Watching crazy fast players is fun. I recall watching Jon Capel return kicks at UF. Same with Jeff Demps. It was like everyone else was walking. Lamar Jackson at Louisville is one of the fastest players in college currently. Fast ball carriers make defensive players take bad angles. Fast receivers get db's and safeties out of position.
You'd have to have been here in 2013 to get that joke.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT