ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Frost to be on ESPN's CFP Final's Pregame ...

Will it be awkward for Malzahn with two coaches (Fisher and Frost) on the set who bested him in National Title games?

Will it be awkward for Malzahn with two coaches (Fisher and Frost) on the set who bested him in National Title games?

I'm sure if you make as much money as him you can tolerate interacting with coaches who beat you...

Don't expect Frost to claim a National Championship for UCF. The guy is great, but he's is not one to rock the boat. Especially since he is in the Power 5 cartel now.

Scott is still in town and rocking UCF gear.

I expect to see Scott at the Disney parade.

But I too, fear that the ESP5N Cartel may corrupt him.

Reactions: knight_tracker
Our National Championship will be validated if Frost adds it to his official resume going forward (no asterisk allowed). Someone call his agent.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Why are there people in the background holding up the “L” loser hand sign?

Maybe Okie State fans or something??

pete.jpg

Wow. We have hit the pinnacle. College gameday with our recent former coach front and center, highlights of our Peach Bowl win,
National Championship talk, and UCF chants loud and clear

All of this in a 1-2 year turnaround!

It’s great to be a Knight fan!!

It's simple..Tebow states. Just play tougher teams. Same old talking points. Nothing new.

It's simple..Tebow states. Just play tougher teams. Same old talking points. Nothing new.
Really surprised Tebow said that. Not sure where that came from? He is normally is very logical in his thinking. Must be spending to much time in the "Heisman house" Maybe Tebow can help UCF get some better out of conference games on the schedule. :sunglasses:

Can't we just put a viral campaign that says "Schedule Us!?" 1 for 1. We'll take on any of the big dogs. If we lose, we lose. That way the ball is in their court.

I love how they state that we need to tell the AD to start scheduling the big boys. You don’t think Danny White is trying to do that? Nobody wants to play us. Sometimes they sound so clueless. They know what goes on behind the scenes.

Also UCF couldn’t play with the big boys week in and week out?!?!? Give UCF that same 35 million a year the big boys make and we can do it. Look what we are doing with the 3 mill a year now.

I love how they state that we need to tell the AD to start scheduling the big boys. You don’t think Danny White is trying to do that? Nobody wants to play us. Sometimes they sound so clueless. They know what goes on behind the scenes.

Also UCF couldn’t play with the big boys week in and week out?!?!? Give UCF that same 35 million a year the big boys make and we can do it. Look what we are doing with the 3 mill a year now.
That’s what Marc Daniel’s always stresses

So funny. Danny White probably is on the phone an hour a day working on getting P5 home and away games

Click. Click. Click. Not interested. Click.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT