ADVERTISEMENT

Signing Day Tracker

Frosty and staff are killing it!!!!! Filling serious weak spots, getting ballers from FLA, getting stud linemen, bringing in "Mr. Get Missing", the Monster Mash LB from the panhandle, mini Mariota, and now Dredrick.....exceeding expectations with this class.

Reactions: cocoabeachjason
Ugh! Uconn isn't planning to get any better for awhile- dead last.

Has to be hard when there's little D1 talent in New England, so they have to try to convince kids from FL and TX to come to a basketball school and be cold 9 months out of the year.

Reactions: UCFhonors
Just like I predicted last knight. This class was filled with NSD day surprises just like the 2010 class. [smoke]

Great first class considering they had less than two months. If you look at average star ratings, this class is right around the same UCF has brought in the past few years....I like what I'm seeing, but 2017 class is really where we should see a difference (let's hope so).

Wow! This is the best recruiting that I've ever seen! I've waited so long for this!:cool2:
You've only been around for a few years? We've had better (not knocking what Frost has done in a short time... just knocking your comment). 2011 was better, but was also part of what got us into trouble since until now as the sanctions are gone.

When the former players and NFL alumni are smiling, you know we're having a good day. Great work coaches!

Now let's get these guys in school so they can start wearing out the turf.

You've only been around for a few years? We've had better (not knocking what Frost has done in a short time... just knocking your comment). 2011 was better, but was also part of what got us into trouble since until now as the sanctions are gone.
Nothing like this! This was amazing! In such short time! Awesome! :sunglasses:
#bihdontkillmyvibe

Reactions: Poolside Knight
on paper the 2011 class was better, but in reality it didn't turn out to be that way as Jose Jose (a steal from usf) never really found his place, the 4 star LB was gone in a year and ended up playing in 1-AA along with that other 4 star.

on paper the 2011 class was better, but in reality it didn't turn out to be that way as Jose Jose (a steal from usf) never really found his place, the 4 star LB was gone in a year and ended up playing in 1-AA along with that other 4 star.

That's the class of DeMarcus Smith too, who never stepped foot on campus. SMH

this class got the much needed help on the lines and 2-3 guys that I personally think can be gamechangers in Snelson, Hamilton, and Killins.

You never know what happens but I have a really good feeling that Hamilton is going to be a Star. He has enough talent and a chip on his shoulder.

Looks like Hill & King will be the only undecided targets that UCF didn't get today.

Reactions: baselinetom
That's the class of DeMarcus Smith too, who never stepped foot on campus. SMH

I think you should judge a class by whether or not the coaches hit their targets. We did not lose any verbal commits. We did not seem to be anyone's second choice. We seemed to hit on everything that we wanted. You can keep all your stars, 40 times, and location arguments. When you get the players that you want then none of the rest really matters. You trust that the coaches know the talent more than any recruiting service.

2 star so I don't think I we are too worked up about him at this point
2 star OL, 3 star DT. He was short too 6'1" 297lbs. I like that our DLs are all 6'4" and over even though some are JUCOs. Lucky would have been a great add at 6'6".

2 star OL, 3 star DT. He was short too 6'1" 297lbs. I like that our DLs are all 6'4" and over even though some are JUCOs. Lucky would have been a great add at 6'6".

I don't care about height. I'm more worry about heart.*

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT