ADVERTISEMENT

Sinclair Made Dozens of Local News Anchors Recite the Same Script

This is awesome!
The fakestream media is being exposed and progressive communist nitwits are chimping out!
MAGA!

Fun fact: when rediceknight agrees with you, you should probably reevaluate your life choices.

Fun fact: when rediceknight agrees with you, you should probably reevaluate your life choices.

Fun fact: when you don’t ignore people like redice and claim others want to exterminate Muslims with no fact or basis, you should probably reevaluate your life choices

Fun fact: when you don’t ignore people like redice and claim others want to exterminate Muslims with no fact or basis, you should probably reevaluate your life choices

Jesus you are obsessed. You can much set your watch to your pathetic deflection attempts. Every single time that you get embarrassed, you turn to this insane obsession despite me explaining a hundred times that I'll provide proof as soon as bob provides proof of his claim.

It's a clear hallmark that you have been completely unhinged, then immediately trot out this pathetic deflection. Your title as Whiny bitch of the cooler is uncontested, no need to keep trying so hard.

They keep calling other news mediums "fake news," but the only news medium sending out nationwide propaganda is a conservative one. Hmmmmm....

Deadspin has broke some big stories in investigative journalism in sports & politics, not bad for a site that started out as a simple sports blog

It’s really crazy they made that jump .
They keep calling other news mediums "fake news," but the only news medium sending out nationwide propaganda is a conservative one. Hmmmmm....
seriously though . It’s painfully obvious within 5 minutes of turning on a news station which way they lean . This absolutely doesn’t surprise me one bit . I used to love to watch the morning and evening news . Now not so much

You REALLY love going back to the exterminate the Muslims thing. I'm pretty sure you use it as a comeback at least once in each thread.

You REALLY love going back to the exterminate the Muslims thing. I'm pretty sure you use it as a comeback at least once in each thread.

Well Ninja did say I want to exterminate an entire religion. I don't see the issue in using it when he inevitably turns to more personal attacks.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Well Ninja did say I want to exterminate an entire religion. I don't see the issue in using it when he inevitably turns to more personal attacks.

Exactly. It’s the most heinous, disgusting claim made on this board, maybe ever. Yet he will not answer for it, ever, yet continues throwing around more baseless accusations and insulting people left and right.

Frankly it will be brought up until he answers for it, or chooses to stop insulting others. We had a reset thread last week that everyone participated in except him. He continued with the insults and personal attacks.

Exactly. It’s the most heinous, disgusting claim made on this board, maybe ever. Yet he will not answer for it, ever, yet continues throwing around more baseless accusations and insulting people left and right.

Frankly it will be brought up until he answers for it, or chooses to stop insulting others. We had a reset thread last week that everyone participated in except him. He continued with the insults and personal attacks.

Just for the record, saying you are the whiniest bitch on here isn't a baseless personal attack, it is an accurate and universally agreed upon observation.

Telling board members to kill themselves would be a personal attack, like you have done multiple times.

Also you are of course wrong on the personal attacks, FNB ruined a perfectly good thread with multiple completely unfounded perssonal attacks, which of course you aren't mentioning.

they are all pretty much propaganda at this point. to put it as a conservative this is ridiculous when both sides do it.

that said, if youve watched one late night host tv show, youve literally seen them all. as they all pretty much all say the exact same thing. but im sure you dont have a problem with that.

Conveinently you forgot your pathetic personal attacks in the DNA thread a thread where you where not even mentioned, yet you decided to shit on it.

Some of you have never worked for a big corporation before? When dealing with hot button issues, you NEVER speak to the press and ALWAYS refer them to the corporate public relations folks. Anything else and your butt is fired. It's not just Sinclair ... it's almost every major corporation ... and especially the ones that deal with the media.

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
Local news anchors uneasy with pre-scripted statements? Gasp!

What you need is politically motivated individuals in the major media outlets to read the same speech, like they did on Gary Johnson a couple of weeks before the debates, so that pesky 70% of Americans who wanted a 3rd party candidate in the debates dropped to under 50%.

Yawn, doesn't surprise me. It happens all-the-time. It's been that way since we allowed media conglomerates to form in the '90s.

Ministry of Truth

I don't give a shit what side of the political spectrum you fall on, or what side of the political spectrum the company providing these talking points, this is just creepy. If you think it's OK for a single company to dictate local news across the entire nation, you obviously are incapable of thinking for yourself.
Again, where was this outrage when the Clinton-directed, $50M SuperPAC did the same to Gary Johnson just a couple of weeks before the first 2016 Presidential debate?

Again, where was this outrage when the Clinton-directed, $50M SuperPAC did the same to Gary Johnson just a couple of weeks before the first 2016 Presidential debate?
Or when NBC Universal was pimping Green Week, or any of a number of other intitiatives by media conglomerates that transitioned their entire networks. Stop acting like this has never happened before because it’s a right-leaning network.

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
Or when NBC Universal was pimping Green Week, or any of a number of other intitiatives by media conglomerates that transitioned their entire networks. Stop acting like this has never happened before because it’s a right-leaning network.
Frankly, I'm glad we're seeing some insurrection among local media as of late. Hopefully it will spread everywhere.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT