ADVERTISEMENT

Sister Hazel playing outside stadium prior to Tulane game.

I haven't kept up with them either. Last night I quickly went thru their catalog on apple music, I was like oh yeah, I remember them. From Gainesville. Hope they are good, watching some youtube vids of them looks like they are.

Reactions: Knight Strength
I haven't kept up with them either. Last night I quickly went thru their catalog on apple music, I was like oh yeah, I remember them. From Gainesville. Hope they are good, watching some youtube vids of them looks like they are.
I had friends that were going to UF so I had no choice but to hear all about them.

I’m surprised they are getting this much attention. I’m just as big a 90s fan as the rest of em, but Sister Hazel was always just very whatever to me. “All for You” –that’s it. I wonder why someone going to school at UCF right now would even find this slightly appealing. And I’m not $****** on the 90s, but maybe get some Lincoln Park (too much $$$ probably), Third Eye Blind, Offspring, Matchbox 20 (they’re from Orlando), or whatever. I feel like getting Sister Hazel to play for a few hours costs like $900 or something.

Reactions: Stevieknight
I’m surprised they are getting this much attention. I’m just as big a 90s fan as the rest of em, but Sister Hazel was always just very whatever to me. “All for You” –that’s it. I wonder why someone going to school at UCF right now would even find this slightly appealing. And I’m not $****** on the 90s, but maybe get some Lincoln Park (too much $$$ probably), Third Eye Blind, Offspring, Matchbox 20 (they’re from Orlando), or whatever. I feel like getting Sister Hazel to play for a few hours costs like $900 or something.
It’s not for students. Those acts cost too much. They used to get low budget country people.

Reactions: Knight Strength
idk, last night I ran through their songs on apple music. Most of the songs all sound the same but they are well produced and catchy songs. They fit that genre of music really well. I'm looking forward to seeing them. This is not the homecomming concert. They have those during the week. This is just a side show band to get people closer to the stadium for kick off. I've enjoyed the bands playing pregame. I really don't like country. Last game that chick was full on bad country. But, didn't really hang out there, just while waiting in line to get in. Bring a throw-away cooler for beer so you don't have to wait in line for the more expensive beer they sell there. Pro-tip. Go Knights.

I’ve seen Sister Hazel perform at House of Blues back in the early 2000’s and it was okay. Nothing too exciting but I really did enjoy a couple of the rock bands that came to the UCF tailgates in years past... Counting Crows was good. Smash Mouth was great. And I also thought Cowboy Mouth was a lot of fun. More acts like those, please!
Not a country music fan and I can’t really see folks getting fired-up listening to songs about crying in your beer! 😜

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT