ADVERTISEMENT

Slick Willie is back

Don't worry Florida kids don't like the cold North.

Oh wait. He goina raid the cupboards for FSU in Florida.

As big a liar as our ex-,kept saying how the only thing he's thinking about is the Bowl game.

Slick Willie talking to Phil Knight

giphy.gif

This guy must be the best salesman in the world. Has not won a single damn thing in his timeframe but is now the coach at FSU? Wow

Reactions: firm_bizzle
This guy must be the best salesman in the world. Has not won a single damn thing in his timeframe but is now the coach at FSU? Wow

Let's look at the tape.

16-20 at WKU, gets the job at USF.
24-25 at USF, gets the job at Oregon.
7-5 at Oregon, gets the job at FSU.

Keep failing upward. He is improving.

He will outrecruit everyone in the State but maybe Mark Richt.

I think the Gators made the better hire compared to FSU. Mullen might not recruit as well but he gets the most out of the most important position, QB.

Let's look at the tape.

16-20 at WKU, gets the job at USF.
24-25 at USF, gets the job at Oregon.
7-5 at Oregon, gets the job at FSU.

Keep failing upward. He is improving.

But one of those teams was ranked #2 once

No. That was the Jim.
This is a bit off-topic, but I have always wondered about this regarding coach Levitt...

In the '08 home game (the OT game), a flag was thrown on usf in the fourth quarter, then Beaker spoke to the ref and the ref picked the flag up.

Does anyone know what happened there? I remember my section was ready to charge the field when that happened.

He will outrecruit everyone in the State but maybe Mark Richt.

I think the Gators made the better hire compared to FSU. Mullen might not recruit as well but he gets the most out of the most important position, QB.
He may recruit well this year. But after he gets his hat handed to him during the season, his attraction will fall fast.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT