ADVERTISEMENT

So are we in Big Trouble in Basketball this year? Best BB Conference in College

At this point, with the state of both teams, is it fair to ask… who’s going to be the first to win a big 12 conference game? The football team or the basketball team?

Yes we will be bad. Next year we should be a lot better. I usually want to move on from Dawkins and this year will be frustrating, but unlike football where you need a great QB, in basketball if you have 2 really good players at any position you can be a good team. We should have 3 really good with our 2 four star commits and Johnson being upperclassman. He gets 2 years just because of the last week.

I just hope Dawkins is a good photographer and that he has compromising pictures of 3/4 of the teams in the league.

Yes we will be bad. Next year we should be a lot better. I usually want to move on from Dawkins and this year will be frustrating, but unlike football where you need a great QB, in basketball if you have 2 really good players at any position you can be a good team. We should have 3 really good with our 2 four star commits and Johnson being upperclassman. He gets 2 years just because of the last week.
BNGAD, if we could only get that taco-bj- aubrey- brown balance. And of course Matt Williams. That was an all star team! Giant taco low post, Aubrey, bj shooters. What a team 😁😁😁😁😁

If any of my UCFriends end up going to Kansas City for the Big 12 MBB Tournament, let me know. Would love to party it up with the Knights!

The Zenmaster says,”We’ll see.” Who knows what our team is yet, with so many new players. It’ll probably be ugly but if we can get experience for players, get players to stay, and then bring in better talent, the future could be exciting.

If any of my UCFriends end up going to Kansas City for the Big 12 MBB Tournament, let me know. Would love to party it up with the Knights!
There will be some of us that live here in the Kansas City area, but they are going to be in one of those Wednesday games, lose by 20 and be done.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Here is the typical cliche', no where to go but up!

I'm not expecting much but basketball is fun to follow. I hope there are some surprise wins this year. Dawkins is facing an uphill battle.

Go Knights!

b12 basketball is intense borderline insane at times. with the former league, there wasn't a single night off for any team. all 12 were solid potential ncaa tournament outfits. houston adds #13. not sure about cincinnati. both byu and ucf will have to build their rosters, just like it seems is the case with football.

y'all will enjoy visiting some great venues starting with allen fieldhouse, then down the road to k-state, and up to hilton at ames - three of the best gyms in hoops.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT