ADVERTISEMENT

So for the UCONN game, I guess we get stuck with cruddy UCF section seats

I’m going to find seats in the lower bowl 30-50 yard line section and mix it up with the locals. You know they’re not going to show up, so the selection should be vast. It will be fun hearing them sigh in disgust as we hang 50 on em real quick.
That's so True. Some might show up because they are playing the national champs though. Just to get a look at us :) But yeah, their attendance is zero.

Reactions: UCFhonors
I know the word. I didn’t know people stopped saying it. I heard it more up north. That’s why I asked if it was Regional as opposed to only used in 70s and 80s.
It’s a word i still use when I don’t want to say crappy. It means not quite as bad and it’s not technically cursing. I’m from the northeast originally

It’s a word i still use when I don’t want to say crappy. It means not quite as bad and it’s not technically cursing. I’m from the northeast originally
Yeah you’re from NY and I’m from Ohio. I heard it more up there. Where is Knight Classes from?

I have no choice but to buy them at the game because everybody wants to mail tickets late in August. I'll be on the road before then. Expecting good tickets available at the box office.

I don't understand why away teams don't get a nice section on the sidelines set aside first rather than sticking them in the endzone. The endzone section should be overflow second section. After all they do call it the away team sidelines?

I don't understand why away teams don't get a nice section on the sidelines set aside first rather than sticking them in the endzone. The endzone section should be overflow second section. After all they do call it the away team sidelines?
It takes the away fans out of the game, so to speak. They are less of a factor

I have no choice but to buy them at the game because everybody wants to mail tickets late in August. I'll be on the road before then. Expecting good tickets available at the box office.
The Michigan seats were a cruel joke. South Carolina seats were great. Just depends I guess.
My thought is to never buy from UCF for an away game. Maybe for USF is all. You will get the worst seats in the house. For Navy we sat row 3 on the 40 for the same price they stuck UCF fans in the second deck.
My recommendation is to get the BEST seats NEAR other UCF fans on the visitor sideline.

I’ve learned my lesson. I’m tired of getting crappy away game tickets. If you can afford the best visitor sideline seats, then go for it. You only live once. Many of these away games are once in a lifetime experience with a now top notch UCF team. Don’t experience this with crappy tickets. Especially all that it takes to get an airline ticket, time off from work, hotel, etc

Wait until closer to game when season ticket holders unload. If rain, should be $10, and if anything like heatergate 4 years ago, all the ucf fans will be behind the bench at the fitty

Wait until closer to game when season ticket holders unload. If rain, should be $10, and if anything like heatergate 4 years ago, all the ucf fans will be behind the bench at the fitty
I don’t think it will be that cold this early in year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT