ADVERTISEMENT

So.., just how big is the audience of Knighttime, _Glaciers, Boston, UCFBS and___________?

You're pretty obsessed with random people on a message board.
You’re pretty obsessed with make believe readers and friends on a message board

Have fun at the game this weekend loser?
😂😂😂😂

The individuals in question have a LONG track record of mental instability and other various issues with their mental acuity. It's been well documented that Boston is a tin foil hat nut and has an IQ of 67. That's approximately two points higher than knighttime's, however. BS legitimately belongs in a straight jacket. He is a serious danger to function in the world and I don't want to imagine the potential dangers if he snaps. The only problem around here is that the three of them have mated with a celibate loser who lives, breathes, and shits as the world turns in the Cooler.

I hear you but it isn't the end of the world. They wind up talking to themselves and throwing feces at each other like the genuine primates that they are.

shit-in-head-problems-thinking-brain_bwc68189524.jpg

CrazyAhole

Why are all the unvaccinated panicking over COVID and vaccines?

Where are all the vaccinated posters?

Who has panicked over covid? Simply pointing out the vaccines didn't solve the fauci flu is panicking? I didn't stop traveling from the beginning or had any issues attending large gatherings. The lockdowns, masks, vaccine, etc hasn't worked. At least admit that with almost 2 years of data and almost 1 year with the waning immunity vaccine.

Just speaking for myself, covid in my household was an absolute joke. I'll never test again.
Why are you panicking then? You don’t go to football games and you search Twitter 24/7 and post it here. Are you scared or just unemployed with no life?

Don't go to football games? I own 8 season tickets...lol. I attend various sporting events weekly from from Miami to GA.

Never been scared of covid. Constantly said commie lockdowns and restrictions will never work.
So… you have not been going, so stop lying. So.., you haven’t answered the question. You search Twitter 24/7, because you’re a scared little pussy, right?

You're unhinged...attended 3 ucf games this season and went to the Oklahoma game yesterday. I never stopped getting out since the beginning. Covid already went around my household and it was a bunch of nothing. 🤣

My 98 year old grandmother had the fauci flu and beat it in a few days. You're pissed because I called the 3 month waning immunity early.
I’m not pissed. I’m vaccinated. You’re completely unhinged and scared. That’s why you’ve only attended 3 games. So… you wore a mask on the plane. Freaking hilarious.

That’s why you’re searching Twitter and posting 24/7 about COVID-19 and vaccines. You’re worried 😟 sick 😷 over getting the variants. That’s why you’re here, correct?

A guy who’s not scared 😳 😟 😱

Hahahahaha! 😂😂😂

Not scared some more. Posting from the Oklahoma game. Total loser 😂😂😂

1. Biden said he would fix covid

Good point with that 6% vaccinated. Pfizer needs a few more billion in that region
  2. K

Rittenhouse trial is over before it begins

Holy crap. You need counseling after an innocent man is acquitted in a trial that never should have been? What a bunch of snowflakes.
  3. K

Biden said he would fix covid

Lol...we were told covid would go away if we had enough vaccinated. Goal posts are now across the city limits. How this clown has a job still is amazing especially after funding this mess.
  4. K

Awesome! Hope he ends up making a $100 million off all the lawsuits.
  5. K

Biden said he would fix covid

Fauci helped fund this mess. This clown should just STFU. Florida lucky enough hasn't had commie leadership and no way will we shutdown. So if the previous restrictions, lockdowns, vaccine, etc didn't work what are we entertaining here?
  6. K

Biden won't get his commie comptroller after all

The government just needs to control everything. We can't possibly survive without them being a super power built off Capitalism
  7. K

Option is lefties are no longer able to riot, loot, and burn down cities at will and the heros like Kyle are no longer needed. Simply stop the crimes from the beginning instead of calling it a "protest".

Can I spell it out for you....covid already hit my household as a complete thud. I said commie lockdowns, masks, vaccines, etc wouldn't work. Here we are...🤣

Weak sauce
Must not be true pussy. You would not be searching Twitter 24/7 and posting all weekend if you weren’t scared? Do you see any of the vaccinated acting as scared as you. You’re unhinged. Look at all your scared posts

@Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar​

As if 2020 wasn't bad enough.

I always spend December 31st running around paying bills and collecting on invoices. Well for me, the last stop of the day was a little bit disturbing. I stopped at a customers home to grab a check for work that I did at their rentals. This guy is in his mid-80s, somewhat mentally disabled, and one of the hardest people in the world to talk to. Nice guy, just weird. He's got a philipino mail order bride thats in her late 60s and she answered the door. Well lo and behold, here's Jerry wearing nothing but a t-shirt and a mask. Balls and cock just hanging out like its no big deal. I jokingly told him that it's pretty cold outside by the looks of things and it went entirely over his head. His wife sits down at the desk to write me a check and Jerry comes in, in all his glory and plops down on the couch sitting next to it. The dude has a pretty impressive belly, so naturally when he sat it pulled his shirt up, exposing even more of his "glory". She didn't even seem to care. For the next 20 minutes, I heard everything OAN has ever said about Joe Biden from an elderly half-retarded man with no pants on and his mail-order bride. He spent quite a bit of time talking about his gun and how he would use it if necessary, and she was very upset that China now owns the White House.

Yes, this is a real story. Goodbye and good riddance 2020.

50 posts this morning between @KNIGHTTIME^ and @Crazyhole Not one single response. Time to nuke the WC and have real conversation about some interesting and new topics. Complete circlejerk

Several months later, after posting 24/7, the answer is………..

wait for it……..

it’s coming……..

< 10 😂😂😂😂

You realize that is you since you're here. 🙄
You finally get it! 😂😂😂😆😆😆😆

You’re spending your entire life talking to no one. People who make fun of you constantly and don’t care or read what you post 🦜🦜🦜🦜

So fitting for the pedo. Can’t make this crap up 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

glacier
Insert ice cubes into your partners ass, then lay under them and drink the the shitty drip.

If this gets boring you can use a half order of Buffalo Wings instead of ice cubes, hence the "Lava Flow".

My mouth tastes like freezing cold ass from that glacier I just gave.

clean your room, neckbeard
Very weak 0/10. Do better

Neckbeard?? Don’t make believe that you’re cool You’re not. 😂😂😂😂😂😂.

You’re so dumb

why-are-you-5c7da9.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT