***Solomon Williams: 'UCF is definitely in my top schools' ⚔️🏈

Brandon

Publisher
Staff
May 28, 2001
Winter Park, FL
www.ucfsports.com
kzmq5kowqpp58mecycwy

Solomon Williams of Tampa (Fla.) Carrollwood Day was among the high-profile official visitors for UCF's Bounce House Weekend.

"It was a very eventful weekend," Williams said. "I've got the most respect for Coach (Kenny) Ingram, my position coach. He's a real dude. I got to hang with (players) TJ Bullard and Xavier Townsend. Good dudes. I loved the visit. UCF is definitely going to be in my top schools."

Williams expanded on why he likes UCF so much.

"It's close to home and like I said, I have so much respect for Coach (Gus) Malzahn and Coach Ingram. Those are two amazing dudes, god-fearing men that can help me become a man. Coach Ingram, every time I see him he has words of wisdom for me. Coach Malzahn, same thing... He's a really good player's coach. Very relatable... You get the sense of fathership and leadership. I have so much respect for those two."

UCF is recruiting him for the "buck" position.

"They compared me to Drop (Tre'Mon Morris-Brash)," Williams said. "He had a good season last year."

Williams, who has an elite offer list, has a few other official visits in mind including Oregon, Ohio State, Alabama and Texas A&M.

"I'm looking for a school that can develop me to be the best possible player," Williams said. "A coaching staff that cares about my development as a man beyond football. The approval of my mom, I want her to feel like it's home for me."

A commitment will likely happen either during his senior season or afterward.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News