ADVERTISEMENT

Some TCU/UCF numbers to think about this week…

Gus and Roof once did something 10 years ago, since then not much, tho Gus has managed to lose to Navy twice. That's enough to prove his has-been qualification.

Gus is awful. I could care less who he recruits. Half those guys flip or transfer anyway, that’s just the nature of the sport.

But in-game, things just move too fast for him. He’s ruined the UCFast product, the game has passed him by.

He’s a Junior. He was good as a freshman. Sucked last year after first game.
Brother, can you not read? The internet lets you look things up.

He went 4/4 and made two 50+ FGs at Boise last year. He went cold last year after October for sure.

But you said he’s been bad for two years, and that’s not true. BTW, the offensive line on FG team is whiffing and completely missing their assignments. Guys going unblocked, that’s not Boomer.

As far as the game, UCF will slow down the TCU running game and have a chance at the end to hold the Frogs under 100 yards rushing at the end.
✅ 60 yards
However, TCU will throw for what seems like a mile. I predict the Frogs throw for 400+ yards when you include completions called back due to penalties, but still finish with like 382 passing yards officially.

402 yards
UCF will make Hoover look like the Heisman candidate the Knights made former Georgia Tech QB Jeff Sims look like.
4 touchdowns, no interceptions
You will see in this game why Ted Roof and Addison Williams -- and by extension Gus made a huge mistake in not bringing back David Gibbs as an analyst.
No explanation needed

Brother, can you not read? The internet lets you look things up.

He went 4/4 and made two 50+ FGs at Boise last year. He went cold last year after October for sure.

But you said he’s been bad for two years, and that’s not true. BTW, the offensive line on FG team is whiffing and completely missing their assignments. Guys going unblocked, that’s not Boomer.
Yes I can use the internet. He kicked 62% last year and 60% so far this year. Freshman year he was 100% I think. That’s when he was good. It doesn’t matter if he won the first game of the year. He helped lose 7 of them.

• Haha
Reactions: PositYourself
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT