ADVERTISEMENT

Someone do a welfare check on Chemmie ....

barrister1602

Golden Knight
Jan 24, 2007
He is on anti-depressants.

He drinks chitty craft beer.

He thinks he is superior to us "philistines" because he travels and mixes with the locals.

He is believes he is smarter, more cultured and sophisticated than most.

He is a raging cuck liberal.

His hero (who he desperately wants to emulate) just hung himself.

All the signs are there ... Get off the stool Chemmie!!!!

He is on anti-depressants.

He drinks chitty craft beer.

He thinks he is superior to us "philistines" because he travels and mixes with the locals.

He is believes he is smarter, more cultured and sophisticated than most.

He is a raging cuck liberal.

His hero (who he desperately wants to emulate) just hung himself.

All the signs are there ... Get off the stool Chemmie!!!!

The stool or the high horse?

Hey now, crummie is good peeps. Not all cray cray like most the spank monkeys on here

Lmao. I love how people are making fun of drinking something other Busch light while eating something other than McDonald's located in Podunk, OK. Yeah you really burned him good.

Reactions: HuffyCane
Lmao. I love how people are making fun of drinking something other Busch light while eating something other than McDonald's located in Podunk, OK. Yeah you really burned him good.
Not trying to burn anyone. I'm genuinely concerned that depressed, drunk and sad Chemmie may off himself.

Reactions: UCFKnight85
A shit-tier ambulance chaser, who's only claim to fame is being the guy who masturbates a lot, is concerned for me? Thanks, buddy.

...and I'm off my meds right now. Bummer for the loving and caring Christian men who find that to be worth insulting.
...and I don't believe I am smarter. I actually am smarter. One of those is an opinion. The other is a factual statement that can be supported with years of evidence.

I stopped paying attention years ago when he claimed in side by side threads that he: a) travelled different (and therefore is a better person) than the rest of us because he spends all his time mingling with locals but also b) flys first class and stays in the best hotels for free because he has some secret wisdom we dont on how to use points. The two simply dont go together no matter much mirror gazing and FB profile self ogling you do. Intellectual dishonesty is exposed quickly in this forum. For me, he has never recovered. The 2009 era posts on why he was obviously more cultured than someone from Oklahoma because he had once visited a bar that had an obscure craft beer that only he and his select group of friends could fully appreciate and we cannot have had a comparable experience anywhere else were annoying, but we are all annoying at some point. His takes on Orlando area restaurants and leisure activities are usually spot on though.

...and I don't believe I am smarter. I actually am smarter. One of those is an opinion. The other is a factual statement that can be supported with years of evidence.

I have no doubt you are smarter than half the people on this board, of course so is my dog, so I wouldn't really be bragging about that.

Reactions: EweSeaEff
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT