ADVERTISEMENT

Somewhere in the midwest, in a city named after a great explorer, there’s a football game today

He’s worried about showing his face at the Lincoln Wawa equivalent if he makes the wrong call.
NGEbraska Wawa equivalent

images

** Official game thread***

12 noon from Columbus, Ohio.

Ohio State Buckeyes vs NGEbraska Cornholios

Many other games of interest today.
Feel free to chat about them all!!

Get the couch, TV and drinks ready. It’s going to be a long day!

[cheers]

So, was it a moral victory?
.or, an immoral victory since it was against Urban's OSU
.or, an amoral victory since it was a BIG Mathematically Challenged game

UCF fans need to accept that Frost and Nebraska are going to do very well. And that’s ok.
2-7 and lost to an injury riddled/targeting loss Ohio State team?

I’ll believe it when I see it. NGEbraska is garbage and Illinois wasn’t that bad today, so that won’t be a sure W

Not one thing has changed from what everyone has said in the preseason. Actually, it’s much worse. Except the Florida pipeline is already dry.

Reactions: JAFFX2
2-7 and lost to an injury riddled/targeting loss Ohio State team?

I’ll believe it when I see it. NGEbraska is garbage and Illinois wasn’t that bad today, so that won’t be a sure W

Not one thing has changed from what everyone has said in the preseason. Actually, it’s much worse. Except the Florida pipeline is already dry.

1 thing has changed. Generally speaking, you guys were all saying that Frosts offense wouldnt work at Nebraska but its pretty obvious that it will. Over the last 5 or 6 games Nebraska is one of the better offenses in the country, and thats with a hodgepodge of players who were recruited to run a pro-style offense and a true freshman qb who didn't even play his senior season of high school. Frost knows his stuff and obviously can quickly bring out the best in what he has to work with. What took almost a full year to accomplish at UCF took only 4 games at Nebraska and that was against greater odds (UCF wasnt in as bad of shape in spite of having a winless season in 2015).

1 thing has changed. Generally speaking, you guys were all saying that Frosts offense wouldnt work at Nebraska but its pretty obvious that it will. Over the last 5 or 6 games Nebraska is one of the better offenses in the country, and thats with a hodgepodge of players who were recruited to run a pro-style offense and a true freshman qb who didn't even play his senior season of high school. Frost knows his stuff and obviously can quickly bring out the best in what he has to work with. What took almost a full year to accomplish at UCF took only 4 games at Nebraska and that was against greater odds (UCF wasnt in as bad of shape in spite of having a winless season in 2015).
Baahahahahaha Frost's first year at UCF we were bowl eligible. Give me a break!

Baahahahahaha Frost's first year at UCF we were bowl eligible. Give me a break!
I'm talking about installing his offense. Bowl eligibility isn't much of a standard anymore with half of D1 playing in december. Yeah, the record sucks and there are serious concerns about "3rd and Chinander" but on the other side of the ball things look pretty promising.

I'm talking about installing his offense. Bowl eligibility isn't much of a standard anymore with half of D1 playing in december. Yeah, the record sucks and there are serious concerns about "3rd and Chinander" but on the other side of the ball things look pretty promising.
Frost's offense was installed since game one at UCF. Sure we pushed KZ to start because of Holman's injuries but there was no issue installing his offense. If anything, his offense was installed since day one when Adrian Killins signed with us.
There was no issue with the concept and implementation of #ucfast. As a matter of fact it was a breath of fresh air.
Unlike the spoiled brats leftover from the last cornfumbler coaching staff, every player at UCF that wasnt a problem w GOL was ready to move on from 2015. Whats funny is that key players who left the team during the year GOL resigned - 8 games into 2015 - came back for Frost.
Whats even more humbling is that RB Taj McGowan was a GOL recruit for the 2015 debacle, then played sparingly with Frost and now has become a key contributor under Heupel.
The fact is that whatever attitude issues that was at UCF was nothing compared to the apparent primadonna players Frost has to deal with at Nebraska.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Frost's offense was installed since game one at UCF. Sure we pushed KZ to start because of Holman's injuries but there was no issue installing his offense. If anything, his offense was installed since day one when Adrian Killins signed with us.
There was no issue with the concept and implementation of #ucfast. As a matter of fact it was a breath of fresh air.
Unlike the spoiled brats leftover from the last cornfumbler coaching staff, every player at UCF that wasnt a problem w GOL was ready to move on from 2015. Whats funny is that key players who left the team during the year GOL resigned - 8 games into 2015 - came back for Frost.
Whats even more humbling is that RB Taj McGowan was a GOL recruit for the 2015 debacle, then played sparingly with Frost and now has become a key contributor under Heupel.
The fact is that whatever attitude issues that was at UCF was nothing compared to the apparent primadonna players Frost has to deal with at Nebraska.
Couldn't agree more. Nebraska has had a losing mentality for 3 years. UCF, in spite of having a winless season did not. Frost went into each job with different issues to deal with and I have long said that Nebraska was a much more difficult one due to the culture. His UCF players hated to lose, his Nebraska players liked to win. That sounds like splitting hairs but it actually is a huge difference.

The offense was working well until Milton and a couple O Line got dinged up.

You’re 2-7 and beat a terrible Minnesota team at home and an FCS team at home

The offense isn’t working. It was game 9. Did you see the game yesterday?. That’s not a good Ohio State defense. They were down 3 guys in the secondary and Bosa is out. How did you guys do offensively in the second half???

The defense isn’t good and Frost has nothing to do with that.

Last edited:
Everyone on the Huskerboard is praying for a bowl game. Delusional

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
UCF fans need to accept that Frost and Nebraska are going to do very well. And that’s ok.

I accept it...and it was nice to see a smile on Frost's face for once in who knows how long.

BUT...Frost needs to accept that he is going to be freeing his ass off in a couple months and may never see his wife in a bikini again....ever! :smiley:

I accept it...and it was nice to see a smile on Frost's face for once in who knows how long.

BUT...Frost needs to accept that he is going to be freeing his ass off in a couple months and may never see his wife in a bikini again....ever! :smiley:
Couple of months? Try weeks. Couple months he’ll be recruiting Florida, Cali and Hawaii because he won’t have a bowl game to prepare for.

Didn’t look too cold in Ohio yesterday. But oddly I saw a guy on sideline of UF game wearing long sleeves and a hoodie.
It was like 48-52. I actually looked it up during the game. Sitting outside for 3-4 hours under say 60-62 is cold. Worse if it rains

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT