ADVERTISEMENT

Sons of UCF LIVE #75: We react to realignment with The Athletic's Manny Navarro and talk UCF in 2022

ucf1

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2001
Sons of UCF Live Show #75: The Athletic's Manny Navarro joins us after filing his story on another wave of realignment in college sports and reacts to the USC/UCLA news.
Then we talk about his article previewing UCF Football in 2022. It comes with this headline: UCF could go to Big 12 as AAC champion if John Rhys Plumlee regains ‘video game’ magic

Thanks for watching here.

Is Trace a robot? He’s like a non-funny Will Ferrell “Anchorman” in everything you do. Just relax and have a conversation man, it’s a podcast. Your voice and cadence is a bit distracting tbh. Just some feedback.

Otherwise was a good show. That Manny Navarro guy was a good guest, really had a good grasp of UCF Football. Funny, he is yet another expert who mentioned Gus’ offense is at its best with a mobile qb, contrary to a couple of our own “experts”. He also had a bleak forecast in the event if JRP got injured or didn’t pan out and we had to revert to last years offense, which we all witnessed and somehow a few would prefer (?).

To no one’s surprise, I’m either a JRP/TC or bust to envision a decent 2022 year. I would actually love an AAC JRP 2022 and a Big12 TC 2023-2025, my dream scenario with TC having huge numbers and national award recognition. Let’s get a little bit delusional (or real), let’s go, GKCO

Last edited:
Is Trace a robot? He’s like a non-funny Will Ferrell “Anchorman” in everything you do. Just relax and have a conversation man, it’s a podcast. Your voice and cadence is a bit distracting tbh. Just some feedback.

Otherwise was a good show. That Manny Navarro guy was a good guest, really had a good grasp of UCF Football. Funny, he is yet another expert who mentioned Gus’ offense is at its best with a mobile qb, contrary to a couple of our own “experts”. He also had a bleak forecast in the event if JRP got injured or didn’t pan out and we had to revert to last years offense, which we all witnessed and somehow a few would prefer (?).

To no one’s surprise, I’m either a JRP/TC or bust to envision a decent 2022 year. I would actually love an AAC JRP 2022 and a Big12 TC 2023-2025, my dream scenario with TC having huge numbers and national award recognition. Let’s get a little bit delusional (or real), let’s go, GKCO
Thanks for watching!

Now Available: The audio version of this week's Sons LIVE can be found here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT