ADVERTISEMENT

Spread is out

It's time to introduce Orlando to the @Happy Hands Klapper:

handklappers.jpg

http://www.presentable.com.au/shop/item/the-happy-hand-klapper

Reactions: Knight Strength
Yes! UCF fans standing with your 3 fingers up for third down please open your mouths and yell. Actually we need to yelling for every down. Our team needs us to be loud for the Cincy game.
Thats why you cup your hand to your mouth and yell while raising the 3 fingers... like the OK gesture. It’s been around since at least 2004 when I started going to games but nobody just stood there and raised their arm.

I'm conflicted, because the "fan since 1998" part of me feels like we're going to drop this one in a spectacular fashion, but then I think about how we've managed a 22-game winning streak.

I wonder if ESPN is gonna quietly slip something to the refs...

I'm conflicted, because the "fan since 1998" part of me feels like we're going to drop this one in a spectacular fashion, but then I think about how we've managed a 22-game winning streak.

Ditto here! It's amazing to think there are kids who have only experienced the last 2-3 years and probably have the most extreme confidence levels. Compared to those of us that have experienced two winless seasons, the Cardiac Knights, beating UGA, the Holman to Perriman hail mary, Kevin Smith, and...Pete DiNovo getting the start against PSU when we could have won with Holman g-d dammit GOL!

Ditto here! It's amazing to think there are kids who have only experienced the last 2-3 years and probably have the most extreme confidence levels. Compared to those of us that have experienced two winless seasons, the Cardiac Knights, beating UGA, the Holman to Perriman hail mary, Kevin Smith, and...Pete DiNovo getting the start against PSU when we could have won with Holman g-d dammit GOL!

Yeah, and every P5 game we would put up a big fight, only to lose in the last quarter or whatever

Reactions: thespiritof1976
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT