ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Practice Starts March 20

so the Players will get a Spring Break, I think that's a good thing to avoid any mental burnout. I noticed Strong at USF already started Spring practice so their players won't.

I’ll be there
images

I can't post there anymore. It gives me some error message about posting too many times in a time limit but it has been weeks since I posted there. Bama fans still as salty as ever though...

They started some anti-spam software. Email a mod letting them know you have a posting issue.

It's so common that they have a pinned thread about it. IB or Cowpoke is who I would email.
https://forums.rivals.com/threads/post-here-and-tag-a-mod-if-still-having-posting-issues.659759/

Board Moderators and their Direct Email Addresses:

Autzen_Rocks - rivals.mod@gmail.com
IrishBlooded - rivals_ib@yahoo.com
PSute - rivalspsute@yahoo.com
Jantydog -
Jantydog@mail.com
MelbBamaFan - MelbBamaFan@hotmail.com
CowpokeU - Rivals.cowpokeu@yahoo.com

I can't post there anymore. It gives me some error message about posting too many times in a time limit but it has been weeks since I posted there. Bama fans still as salty as ever though...
It use to let me post once/hour, now I can't post at all over there.

The only way to watch spring practice :)

6a010536fa9ded970b01b8d23603f8970c-pi

Soon we'll be able to use the excuse that we were hang gliding over the lazy river
and were blown off course by the breeze over the practice field :)

Reactions: UCFhonors
The only way to watch spring practice :)

6a010536fa9ded970b01b8d23603f8970c-pi

Soon we'll be able to use the excuse that we were hang gliding over the lazy river
and were blown off course by the breeze over the practice field :)

My last flight (from London) took me right over Spectrum. The only time I've ever done that.

Were there any recruits that graduated early and enrolled in January who will be there for spring practices?

Were there any recruits that graduated early and enrolled in January who will be there for spring practices?

Don't forget transfers that were ineligible to play last season either. Not sure how many transfers are eligible at this point for 2018 season such as both N.D. players or just offensive lineman.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT