ADVERTISEMENT

Stadium looked HUGE (on TV)

The Knightman Cometh

Bronze Knight
Oct 31, 2012
Washington, DC
They used great camera angles Saturday night because the stadium looked much bigger than it really is. They also showed a lot of the surrounding areas (baseball field, track field, etc.) that also highlighted the size.

I noticed it on my own but then my gf and her friends (who don't watch EVERY game [eyeroll]) said the same thing.

It's a good look for us, especially for someone tuning in for the first time. I think a lot of haters were impressed, from Gameday, to our stadium, and even the game itself.

My buddy (random, doesn't watch college football much or know UCF) was impressed with the surrounding facilities. It definitely looked good, wish we had the blimp coverage more often

They used great camera angles Saturday night because the stadium looked much bigger than it really is. They also showed a lot of the surrounding areas (baseball field, track field, etc.) that also highlighted the size.

I noticed it on my own but then my gf and her friends (who don't watch EVERY game [eyeroll]) said the same thing.

It's a good look for us, especially for someone tuning in for the first time. I think a lot of haters were impressed, from Gameday, to our stadium, and even the game itself.
Its always a good thing to have a girlfriend who will tell you it looks bigger than it actually is

Agreed. I watched the replay and the stadium looked massive. When the stadium is filled, it really looks like an amazingly huge atmosphere!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT