ADVERTISEMENT

Stadium naming rights?

Kenner's Girder and Panels. That was one if my favorites as a kid. Pretty much the reason I wanted to be an architect when I grew up....that and building forts out in the woods all the time. Although for purposes of this thread, it was bought and merged into Hasbro.

Last edited:
I heard Long John Silvers is making a big push for the rights
AR-R-R
iletres3.png

Love the suggestions, here are a few of mine:
1.Burberry Stadium (two part win, ladies love it and the Prorsum Knight logo)
2. Knights Inn Stadium
3. Dungeons and Dragons Stadium
4. Mobil Stadium (Mobil uses Pegasus in their logo)

CHARGE ON!!

Sticking with major Orlando area based companies:

Central Florida Investments (parent of Westgate Resorts) Stadium...
Has the Queen of Versailles tie-in with the Knight theme, and they treat employees like serfs.

Massey Services Stadium...
Helping the Knights exterminate all visitors

Mears Transportation Group Stadium...
Screw you and the bus your team rode in on

Last edited:
on a serious note will it change to Spectrum?
Only if the new owners of Bright House want to. Charter paid $60 billion for Time-Warner and $11 billion for Bright House. Bright House was mainly in Central Florida (+ Bakersfield, CA, Alabama, and a bit of Indiana). Time-Warner was dominant in NY State, Ohio, Carolinas, Maine, the San Diego area, south-central Texas, and Kentucky. Charter is confined to the middle South, the Rockies, the Northwest, central New England, and the upper Midwest. Since Bright House's 2 million customers will only constitute about 6 or 7 percent of this new nationwide company, there's no chance they'll be concerned about naming rights for a stadium of a non-P5 school in a lower-income part of the country. Just being realistic.

They didn't announce a new deal...wasn't the Brighthouse deal for 10 years?

Bright House sounded so much better. Spectrum already has at least one arena and I believe a baseball stadium.

damn it. was hoping they had an out to open bidding up, White probably would have got us a better deal

I'll dropkick the first ESPN announcer that sees a kid having a great game and says, "He's been all over the Spectrum today." I was hoping for Huey Magoo's stadium.

I'll dropkick the first ESPN announcer that sees a kid having a great game and says, "He's been all over the Spectrum today." I was hoping for Huey Magoo's stadium.
They bought up over $60 billion in acquisitions for a nationwide system. Bright House was just a tiny, regional company.

Reactions: Knight_Light
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT