ADVERTISEMENT

Staff?

THRWNBNZ

High School Harry
Nov 29, 2014
As I Husker fan I'm excited for UCF and their hire. I think somebody like Frost is an amazing addition for a program such as yours - his energy alone will be a great change and a positive one on the recruiting trail as well. It has me rooting for the Golden Knights going forward, but i was curious if there has been any other news within regards to staff changes besides the Ryan Held addition.

He's waiting until the bowls are completed to hire DC, I believe OC is on staff already and then announce final assignments for coaches and hire any one else he needs.

Currently, in addition to the three he's hired, he has some UCF alumni on staff. Their positions should be revealed in January, also.

Prior to GOL, UCF use to have a real good OC who became HC and use to sport a pretty good passing game. You saw that when Daunte came to Nebraska. Many of us old timers can't wait to see an offensive minded HC take over the program again.

Reactions: UCFhonors
We seem to be gathering many new fans in the Midwest. It is cool to see. I have been to many UCF games all over the country but nobody can touch the fans in Lincoln. They were gracious hosts and generous. Even with the close score there was never a bad word for any UCF fans.

We seem to be gathering many new fans in the Midwest. It is cool to see. I have been to many UCF games all over the country but nobody can touch the fans in Lincoln. They were gracious hosts and generous. Even with the close score there was never a bad word for any UCF fans.

Very true, in fact they gave the Team (UCF) a standing ovation as they went thru the tunnels at halftime leading their beloved Huskers 17-14. Nebraska fans were and continue to be truly a "class act."

As I Husker fan I'm excited for UCF and their hire. I think somebody like Frost is an amazing addition for a program such as yours - his energy alone will be a great change and a positive one on the recruiting trail as well. It has me rooting for the Golden Knights going forward, but i was curious if there has been any other news within regards to staff changes besides the Ryan Held addition.
Troy Walters(WR coach Colorado, possible OC/Recruiting Coordinator)
Mario Verduzco(new QB Coach)
Sean Beckton (from previous staff)
Travis Fisher (from previous staff)

I don't think the last 2 are confirmed yet but they have been part of Frost's recruiting team at UCF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT