ADVERTISEMENT

Stanback Redemption

Kevin Smith found out if you run flat footed you wont stay long in the pros. When Smith came back to Lions there was a little extra speed to his feet which seemed to leave after a short period of play.

I say this to emphasize that Stanback needs to have fresh, moving feet to succeed in pros. At the end of his stay with us he seemed sluggish (don't know if this was the weed factor). Wish him the best too. Just goes to show UCF football players get the pros attention. Don't think his time alone at Div. II school would have gotten him a look?

Kevin Smith found out if you run flat footed you wont stay long in the pros. When Smith came back to Lions there was a little extra speed to his feet which seemed to leave after a short period of play.

I say this to emphasize that Stanback needs to have fresh, moving feet to succeed in pros. At the end of his stay with us he seemed sluggish (don't know if this was the weed factor). Wish him the best too. Just goes to show UCF football players get the pros attention. Don't think his time alone at Div. II school would have gotten him a look?
I think Kevin actually found out you need healthy knees in the pros.

Reactions: jetsaholic
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT