ADVERTISEMENT

Stock market hitting another new high

this has to be fake news. every main stream media outlet told me trump would kill our economy day 1.

You mean the faux russian hoax and now ukrainian delusion is distracting you from real results? The walls are closing in on your kkk democrats!
Ignorant. Russia wasn't a hoax. 17 intelligence agencies confirmed that they interfered with our election you idiot.

Another distraction. It's fun watching you squirm.
this is a really sad post. you are trying to equate our country economy doing well as a distraction? seriously, put your tv/phone down and go outside for a bit. that is really pathetic. tds is getting to you.

we should all be very happy the country and our economy is doing well.

Ignorant. Russia wasn't a hoax. 17 intelligence agencies confirmed that they interfered with our election you idiot.
Bwahahahaha!!!! 17 agencies that ran with aomething based on a fake dossier put out by the Hillary Clinton camp. You are hitting Fried Chicken’s level of stupid lately

this is a really sad post. you are trying to equate our country economy doing well as a distraction? seriously, put your tv/phone down and go outside for a bit. that is really pathetic. tds is getting to you.

we should all be very happy the country and our economy is doing well.
For people with TDS, symptoms of depression dont subside with making more money. It only helps to say orange man bad and believe collusion stories told by Don Lemon

Reactions: UCFWayne
CNN was trying to interfere with the 2016 by giving Hillary the debate questions early. We don't even need to leave the country to find interference.
American citizens were involved in american elections? Is that what you're saying?

Wow. This is big. This is the same as foreign governments being involved in American elections. I'm stunned by this and I think we need more republican laws making sure no more Americans get involved in our elections.

Bwahahahaha!!!! 17 agencies that ran with aomething based on a fake dossier put out by the Hillary Clinton camp. You are hitting Fried Chicken’s level of stupid lately
ALL PART OF THE DEEP STATE!

ALL PART OF THE DEEP STATE!
Actually ... yes. I didn't believe it when this first came out, but yes, the Dossier, from how it began to McCain, is a great example of the 'Deep State.' This Libertarian very much has changed his view, among most of us too.

Non-establishment politicians, especially Republicans (let alone us Libertarians), are taking note. Don't run if you don't want the completely level of total BS thrown at you, and undermining you, with the full support of not only the Democratic party, but their public servants that control agencies.

Sorry, but Truth.

https://www.ft.com/content/5dcbcdf8-1825-11ea-9ee4-11f260415385

more terrible news...

The US economy added 266,000 jobs in November, beating analyst estimates by a wide margin and demonstrating the continued strength of the US labour market.

The unemployment rate dropped back to a historic low of 3.5 per cent, according to data released by the US Department of Labor on Friday. Analysts had estimated that the US economy would create 180,000 jobs in November.

Hourly earnings increased 3.1 per cent over the past year, also beating estimates for a 3 per cent gain. Wage growth, while still lower than in previous expansions, shows that businesses are competing for workers.

more terrible news...

The US economy added 266,000 jobs in November, beating analyst estimates by a wide margin and demonstrating the continued strength of the US labour market.

The unemployment rate dropped back to a historic low of 3.5 per cent, according to data released by the US Department of Labor on Friday. Analysts had estimated that the US economy would create 180,000 jobs in November.

Hourly earnings increased 3.1 per cent over the past year, also beating estimates for a 3 per cent gain. Wage growth, while still lower than in previous expansions, shows that businesses are competing for workers.

Eh, ADP disagrees. Someone is wrong.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...dd-fewest-jobs-in-six-months-adp-report-shows

more terrible news...

I can almost guarantee you that we didn't add 266000 jobs. That number has to be skewed.

I can almost guarantee you that we didn't add 266000 jobs. That number has to be skewed.
it does seem awfully high but lots of companies, especially retail hire temp workers over nov and dec. i have my doubts these are full time jobs, more likely seasonal.

Reactions: JAFFX2
Sure we did. The Trump economy is incredibly strong.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/06/heres-where-the-jobs-are-for-november-2019-in-one-chart.html

A huge +65,000 jobs in the health care sector. Good thing the D left wing candidates are vowing to eradicate this entire industry.

Boy, there's a lot to unpack there both good and bad, particularly healthcare jobs. If that chart becomes a trend then we will start creeping towards a recession, which quite honestly is inevitable but not necessarily a bad thing when you factor in the issue of wealth consolidation. Manufacturing/construction/natural resource job growth is pretty weak, again not necessarily a bad thing but it shows that we may be slowing down.

January-February will see a drop ... the question is, how big?

January-February will see a drop ... the question is, how big?

My gut tells me that unemployment will probably tick up 2/10ths in the first quarter, maybe 3. Way too much will be made of it in the press, but its undeniable that we are looking at a slowdown in labor statistics. 3.5% is unsustainable.

Regardless, unemployment rate is and always has been a poor metric to use just like GDP growth has been since they added intellectual property into the equation.

My investments increased more than I was paid in the month of November. Add to that Publix stock and November was a great month. Hope our liberal friends are enjoying this economy as well.

ITT: "I don't care how horrible our president is as long as I get paid!"

Conservatives sold their soul for the almighty dollar. Yet when Obama set the country rolling to economic success, they were silent. But day one of Trump's presidency they were like "look what Trump did!"

Hypocrites.

ITT: "I don't care how horrible our president is as long as I get paid!"

Conservatives sold their soul for the almighty dollar. Yet when Obama set the country rolling to economic success, they were silent. But day one of Trump's presidency they were like "look what Trump did!"

Hypocrites.

Lol... Obummer credit. The community organizer

My investments increased more than I was paid in the month of November. Add to that Publix stock and November was a great month. Hope our liberal friends are enjoying this economy as well.
Congrats on the employee owned business success. They're great aren't they? You should check out Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders plan to encourage more employee owned business.

This is great but I'm more concerned about how long we can keep this expansion going vs daily records.

Congrats on the employee owned business success. They're great aren't they? You should check out Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders plan to encourage more employee owned business.

I'm sure taking a wrecking ball to the US economy by ending private insurance and destroying 1/5 of the economy would be great for small businesses.

But hey, Warren has promised this sea of free shit to everyone and no one will pay taxes, so I guess we're all good! She will draw from her Native American heritage to work magic in somehow making these impossible numbers work.

I'm sure taking a wrecking ball to the US economy by ending private insurance and destroying 1/5 of the economy would be great for small businesses.

But hey, Warren has promised this sea of free shit to everyone and no one will pay taxes, so I guess we're all good! She will draw from her Native American heritage to work magic in somehow making these impossible numbers work.
Let's be honest, she wants rich people to pay all the taxes. You know, the one group of people with the most resources and ability to move their money so that taxes don't apply. That's going to work out well for her plan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT