ADVERTISEMENT

Stuff Trump Lies About

OregonKnight

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2015
Portland, OR
I thought it would be fun to start a thread documenting the stuff Trump lies about on a daily basis.

Yesterday, Trump said that he helped open an Apple manufacturing plant north of Austin. That plant has been operating since 2013.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Thank you Mr President. I will get a new iPhone tomorrow. Bringing back the jerbs!

Funny because I was in Austin today and yesterday they broke ground on a $1B Apple Campus. Hmm, could it be what he meant... I mean Trump was in Austin yesterday and he did waive certain tariffs to help out the production of MacBooks, which is what they will be manufacturing at the very same plant they broke ground on.

go figure...

Reactions: UCFKnightfan08
Funny because I was in Austin today and yesterday they broke ground on a $1B Apple Campus. Hmm, could it be what he meant... I mean Trump was in Austin yesterday and he did waive certain tariffs to help out the production of MacBooks, which is what they will be manufacturing at the very same plant they broke ground on.

go figure...

His statement wasn't true, but it was more an exaggeration than it was a lie. No idea why he has to do this crap other than just to feed his ego but I wish he'd knock it off.

Trump repeating a conspiracy theory that’s been debunked repeatedly.

Charges of Ukrainian Meddling? A Russian Operation, U.S. Intelligence Says

In a briefing that closely aligned with Dr. Hill’s testimony, American intelligence officials informed senators and their aides in recent weeks that Russia had engaged in a yearslong campaign to essentially frame Ukraine as responsible for Moscow’s own hacking of the 2016 election, according to three American officials. The briefing came as Republicans stepped up their defenses of Mr. Trump in the Ukraine affair.
The Russian intelligence officers conveyed the information to prominent Russians and Ukrainians who then used a range of intermediaries, like oligarchs, businessmen and their associates, to pass the material to American political figures and even some journalists, who were likely unaware of its origin, the officials said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/22/us/politics/ukraine-russia-interference.html

Reactions: OregonKnight
You realize we could just put Trump's Twitter feed in here if we wanted a full recollection of his lies, right? Save a lot of time and duplication of effort.

In a briefing that closely aligned with Dr. Hill’s testimony, American intelligence officials informed senators and their aides in recent weeks that Russia had engaged in a yearslong campaign to essentially frame Ukraine as responsible for Moscow’s own hacking of the 2016 election, according to three American officials. The briefing came as Republicans stepped up their defenses of Mr. Trump in the Ukraine affair.
The Russian intelligence officers conveyed the information to prominent Russians and Ukrainians who then used a range of intermediaries, like oligarchs, businessmen and their associates, to pass the material to American political figures and even some journalists, who were likely unaware of its origin, the officials said.

Which country, Russia or ukraine, charged and convicted 2 people of interfering with the us elections?

Did you really use a NY Times story as a source?

No one said it was impeachment worthy, I just like keeping track of the stuff he's untruthful about.
Keeping track of a narcissistic egomaniac New York businessman turned politician’s (wow, that’s a lot of redundancy) exaggerations, hyperbole, “misspeaks”, inaccuracies, and lies. That’s a busy hobby.

Reactions: UCFWayne
About Trump's recent hour long call to Fox and Friends. It was mostly stream-of-conscious bullshit, but a couple of fun lies re: Ukraine.

• CrowdStrike is owned by a wealthy Ukranian - Lie, it's owned by an American who emigrated from Russia as a child. It's also publicly traded, and the largest outside shareholder is a VC firm from NYC.
  • DNC told the FBI they couldn't have their servers - Lie, the FBI has images of the servers and has for years. "The FBI hasn't ever gotten that server!" - Trump
  • "Why did they give that server to a Ukrainian company?!" - Lie, they gave it to a US-based company that is their own cybersecurity contractor.
Our president is a conspiracy theorist.

Last edited:
Reactions: NinjaKnight
About Trump's recent hour long call to Fox and Friends. It was mostly stream-of-conscious bullshit, but a couple of fun lies re: Ukraine.

• Burisma is owned by a wealthy Ukranian - Lie, it's owned by an American who emigrated from Russia as a child. It's also publicly traded, and the largest outside shareholder is a VC firm from NYC.
  • DNC told the FBI they couldn't have their servers - Lie, the FBI has images of the servers and has for years. "The FBI hasn't ever gotten that server!" - Trump
  • "Why did they give that server to a Ukrainian company?!" - Lie, they gave it to a US-based company that is their own cybersecurity contractor.
Our president is a conspiracy theorist.
Ummm, are you saying Mykola Zlovhevsky is an American?

Reactions: UCFWayne
I can't help but shake my head when our Usual Suspects gasp in mock outrage when they suspect a Dem like Adam Schiff of...(drumroll)...LYING!

Their Blowhard in the WH lies hourly for crying out loud. But, let me guess: THAT's different. :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT