ADVERTISEMENT

SUN IS OUT! Baylor Tailgate/Game Weather Forecast

Knight_Light

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Well...hope everyone really enjoyed a beautiful and unseasonal DRY Weekend as we will ramp up toward UCF's first ever Big 12 Home Game.

Dry air is moving out (could have some severe storms tonight as the hot air and seabreezes will collide) and normal humid air is coming over Florida for much of the week.

Tues & Wed have a good chance of Thunderstorms with a front sitting over Orlando on Thursday which could lead to a lot of rain on that day.

Fri and Sat look like normal summer weather patterns with 50%-60% chance of scattered Thunderstorms with "comfortable" temperatures.

Fri: High 83, Low 73 60% scattered showers

Sat: Morning and probably all of tailgating time looks good...High on Sat will be 84 (will feel hotter in the stadium if there is a lot of cloud break), with 50% chance of scattered thunderstorms as of now...but of course my boys (degreed Meteorologist) love the 50% prediction so they can be right or wrong and be happy with it.

I will provide exclusive Dungeon hour by hour forecasts later this week but get working on your breakfast/brunch/lunch tailgates and feel free to start off your day with anything with Pumpkin in it. (I am planning on doing Pumpkin Pancakes while we will have a smoked Pork Butt for the afternoon).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News