ADVERTISEMENT

Surprisingly nobody mention the Bright House seating change

That's cool! They should almost be able to sit wherever they like soon after kick-off with empty seats.

With new West Side Stadium Club on the concourse....you can't even enter that area to get to those seats unless you have a West Side Stadium Club pass/ticket.

Fans will not be able to walk around the stadium 360 degrees like they use to in the past.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
With new West Side Stadium Club on the concourse....you can't even enter that area to get to those seats unless you have a West Side Stadium Club pass/ticket.

Fans will not be able to walk around the stadium 360 degrees like they use to in the past.

The average fan won't be able to walk around but the fans in the club seats should be able to.

There's a lot of games where for halftime we just take a lap or two around the stadium to check everything else, grab some food/drink, get a little exercise, and skip our pathetic halftime shows. Seems like cutting that area off would detract from the stadium ambiance, rather than enhance it, but in the end if they pull in more money that is all they will be concerned with.

I thought having all the students in one endzone created a bit of an advantage for us. Also tv broadcasts loved panning over that section to give the appearance of a full stadium. Also we are trying to create tradition but yet separating the students....

I thought having all the students in one endzone created a bit of an advantage for us. Also tv broadcasts loved panning over that section to give the appearance of a full stadium. Also we are trying to create tradition but yet separating the students....

Problem with the current student set up is:

1) Main Student Entrances (with the most gates) is the North End Zone.
2) Students in the 1st level in the end zone are almost always engaged and generally stay for almost the entire game
3) Students in the 2nd level generally arrive late/leave early and are not as engaged in the game

Having 2 student sections in the LOWER LEVEL (both North AND South End Zone), should help engage more students...plus, with the entire North End Zone being student sections...it will make entering much easier for the students.

Also, it makes 2nd level South End Zone seats available for SALE now...which are valued much more so than in the past...because of the new Giant Video Board over the North End Zone...so now families (especially children) can at least be entertained during games by the huge video board...something they could do in the past because it was behind them.

I think this could end up being a student section competition.

I think it might not end up being THAT bad for appearance. If you recall our student section before would wrap around WAY into the corners of the stadium as well. I think if you split the students between both endzones, you can keep the student sections tighter, meaning, not as many sections wide, and can still possibly go up. Would help some if they move the Marching Knights back to their previous location, or even move them down to the first level, behind the goal post, or at least along the back of the endzone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT