ADVERTISEMENT

Susan has a request for this weekend

Be-Silent-Susan. Shhh-Susan. Shutup-Susan.

My neighbors have loud parties twice a year. It's very unusual and most night I don't here a peep, so I don't say anything or call the police. How many home games do we have? Just go to the movies for a few hours on Saturday or just deal with it.

$10 says that Susan has one of these haircuts.

glh2pJT.jpg

Oh no, the NIMBYs are back!

Someone should message Susan back about how annoyingly loud she gets during love making.

Reactions: Nautiknight
Just for grins, find out when they bought the house? It's public record. My guess its been within the last 10 years after the stadium was built!

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Someone find a nearly extinct turtle and set it under her deck then call PETA or someone and force her to move.

In land use law it's called coming to the nusance. There have been cases where a subdivision was built next to an airport or pug farm only to have the new neighbors get so mad and sue for noise or aroma. They often lose. Back in 1963 UCF was created and the state bought over 4,000 acres just south of County Line Road . The school has a master plan and the neighbors bought a home next to a football stadium. I am not a lawyer but they don't have a leg stand on. I am a recovering environmental planner and I have posted on the internet before.

There are 7 -8 games a year , I think Susan will be ok.

In land use law it's called coming to the nusance. There have been cases where a subdivision was built next to an airport or pug farm only to have the new neighbors get so mad and sue for noise or aroma. They often lose. Back in 1963 UCF was created and the state bought over 4,000 acres just south of County Line Road . The school has a master plan and the neighbors bought a home next to a football stadium. I am not a lawyer but they don't have a leg stand on. I am a recovering environmental planner and I have posted on the internet before.

Wait, they have farms for pugs? I am so going to one of those those. Pugs are ADORABLE.

Almost all of them on Saturdays.

Where doesn’t Susan live?? Is she hot?Maybe we can have some pregame fun to drown out the noise and put her to bed early

Problem solved

I'll chip in for a Golden Corral gift card.

Susan can go there on game nights instead of wallowing at home about the most relevant sporting event in town for the last two years.

Im surprised that nobody has suggested that Mikesi and Lemmy go over and put something in each of her ears during the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT