ADVERTISEMENT

Swing state voters give Trump dismal marks as corona virus cases spike

YWluSW1hZ2U

I mean my name is Danny, but I’ve never spoken to KnightClasses, said my name on here, nor is Trump my boy. So It might be his gloryhole buddy

Reactions: Ucfmikes

Thank you for your wonderful contribution to the Water Cooler. We here at the Water Cooler want to make sure we are taking every step to make your experience a memorable one. Please take the following short survey to help us cater to your needs.

Orange Man Bad?

Bad Orange Man?

Trump Bad Man?

What is your correct Pronoun?

Did Orange Man Hurt you? If so where?

CooperLemon2020?

35% say trump is to blame. Let me think about this for a second..............arent 35% of Americans Democrat?

Also, lol at people thinking that Trump is pushing too hard to reopen. How exactly is he pushing at all?

35% say trump is to blame. Let me think about this for a second..............arent 35% of Americans Democrat?

Also, lol at people thinking that Trump is pushing too hard to reopen. How exactly is he pushing at all?

I’m actually impressed at how he has let the states make their own decisions (as he should). He’s been very consistent with saying the federal government is ready to help any state that asks for it and isn’t stepping on any states rights.

I’m actually impressed at how he has let the states make their own decisions (as he should). He’s been very consistent with saying the federal government is ready to help any state that asks for it and isn’t stepping on any states rights.

Imagine for a second that Trump was governor of New York and Andrew Cuomo was president. What would that situation have looked like?

Reactions: AAC6800
Imagine for a second that Trump was governor of New York and Andrew Cuomo was president. What would that situation have looked like?

NY wouldn’t be on the road to bankruptcy and Mayor Dipshit wouldn’t be playing shell games with the police budget? But it wouldn’t matter because President Cuomo would have killed everyone over the age of 60 by now.

NY wouldn’t be on the road to bankruptcy and Mayor Dipshit wouldn’t be playing shell games with the police budget? But it wouldn’t matter because President Cuomo would have killed everyone over the age of 60 by now.

Better yet: would Bidens response have been closer to Trumps or Cuomos?

Reactions: AAC6800
Better yet: would Bidens response have been closer to Trumps or Cuomos?
Neither. Biden’s response would have been a worse response than Trumps, because he would have delayed stopping travel.

No president was prepared for this. The presidents role is way overstated. Anyone who followed the WHO, CDC, or Fauci was going to fail. That’s all a president can do. Can’t force a lockdown without marshal law. Can’t force people to wear masks

Trump has failed in not setting a good example for mask wearing

Trump has succeeded by squelching riots ASAP and opening up the economy. However, state governments took it too far with bars, etc

Imagine being the country with the worst medical response AND worst financial response in the entire world.

Neither. Biden’s response would have been a worse response than Trumps, because he would have delayed stopping travel.

No president was prepared for this. The presidents role is way overstated. Anyone who followed the WHO, CDC, or Fauci was going to fail. That’s all a president can do. Can’t force a lockdown without marshal law. Can’t force people to wear masks

Trump has failed in not setting a good example for mask wearing

Trump has succeeded by squelching riots ASAP and opening up the economy. However, state governments took it too far with bars, etc

Wargame this out:

Biden wouldn't have shut down travel.

He would have required people to wear masks, which would mean the hospitals would have been short of them.

He would have required rest homes across the country to admit covid patients.

Kind of makes sense that he thinks 120 million have died from it. His plan would have done exactly that.

He would have required people to wear masks, which would mean the hospitals would have been short of them.
Not early on. Mask wearing for the public actually became standard very late

Once again, in America the president has very little influence on this, because Americans don’t listen, you can’t enforce anything and state governments do whatever they want. Just like when Trump wanted to shut down the Tri-State area for travel. That would have probably saved a few thousand deaths right there.

How many would have died before he required masks?
If masks were required from Day-1 (assuming that we had them) AND was enforced (good luck) AND people used them correctly then this would be essentially over and we would have football with half-full stadiums

When your only reply is "woulda, coulda, shoulda..." you know you're wrong. Don't talk about what would have happened if Biden were President. He isn't. Talk about what has actually happened.

When your only reply is "woulda, coulda, shoulda..." you know you're wrong. Don't talk about what would have happened if Biden were President. He isn't. Talk about what has actually happened.

Is someone actually so goddamn stupid they are suggesting it could be worse under Biden?!?

Lmaoooooooo this board is amazing. Better than any comedy club.

Yes... let’s talk about what actually happened. Americans can’t be locked down or forced to wear a mask. That’s what happened. Tell us all how a president can stop a virus from spreading without declaring martial law. Or do you have a better idea as to how to control state governments and the American people

We know what happened. Thats a boring topic. Trump didn't step outside the bounds of what a president is legally allowed to do, which is a good thing.

Jesus go enjoy the holiday and drink and blow stuff up. Who cares about this stuff for 1 day

This Virus is a nightmare. Would it have been less of a nightmare had Hillary been prez, I doubt it, would it have been much worse? I doubt it. There is nothing that could have been done to stop this virus, The most we can do is effect the #s temporarily The world simply has to go thru the storm and come out on the other side.

Reactions: Crazyhole
This Virus is a nightmare. Would it have been less of a nightmare had Hillary been prez, I doubt it, would it have been much worse? I doubt it. There is nothing that could have been done to stop this virus, The most we can do is effect the #s temporarily The world simply has to go thru the storm and come out on the other side.

If the WHO hadn't disregarded Taiwans warnings and let the world know, this thing would have been easily contained.

Yeah, it's always somebody else's fault with you guys. :rolleyes:
What lessons have we learned from this?

1. Don't trust anything China says.

2. If we even get a hint of a dangerous virus in China, get our people back ASAP, quarantine them, and shut down all international travel. Otherwise known as be more self sufficient and isolationist.

3. Be more prepared on a personal level, including all essential and non-essential items. Otherwise known as personal responsibility.

4. Close down the entire country for 14 days. Everything. That means no businesses open and no services provided, period. This includes hospitals, police, fire departments, banks, Costco, the BlackDog Diner in Harvard Nebraska, everything. Even if you don't have enough food, you can survive for 14 days without eating.

5. No more fines. Neighbors need to report any non-compliance and those people should be arrested after the quarantine is over.

What lessons have we learned from this?

1. Don't trust anything China says.

2. If we even get a hint of a dangerous virus in China, get our people back ASAP, quarantine them, and shut down all international travel. Otherwise known as be more self sufficient and isolationist.

3. Be more prepared on a personal level, including all essential and non-essential items. Otherwise known as personal responsibility.

4. Close down the entire country for 14 days. Everything. That means no businesses open and no services provided, period. This includes hospitals, police, fire departments, banks, Costco, the BlackDog Diner in Harvard Nebraska, everything. Even if you don't have enough food, you can survive for 14 days without eating.

5. No more fines. Neighbors need to report any non-compliance and those people should be arrested after the quarantine is over.
With any other president, this would have been over in March you stupid, inbred, incel, mouth breathing, MAGA-hat wearing fukcing idiot. If you weren’t so stupid, you would realize how much of an imbecile you are

With any other president, this would have been over in March you stupid, inbred, incel, mouth breathing, MAGA-hat wearing fukcing idiot. If you weren’t so stupid, you would realize how much of an imbecile you are
Why do you hate capitalism?

Yeah guys, the leader of our country calling this thing a hoax and ignoring it for the first 4 months of it's existence is totally normal. There's nothing that could have been done. No way we could have had it under control like South Korea did.

If the WHO hadn't disregarded Taiwans warnings and let the world know, this thing would have been easily contained.

I disagree, By the time people knew about the size of the problem containment was already out of reach. It likely was in multiple countries by January. Bottom line is China lied, and people died. No one was willing or ready to do the things needed even after they knew how bad it was in China. Trump stops travel, to contain or slow it and Pelosi, and Biden called him a racist and said it was not needed. As for the WHO it is lock stock and barrel controlled by the mainland Chinese.

I disagree, By the time people knew about the size of the problem containment was already out of reach. It likely was in multiple countries by January. Bottom line is China lied, and people died. No one was willing or ready to do the things needed even after they knew how bad it was in China. Trump stops travel, to contain or slow it and Pelosi, and Biden called him a racist and said it was not needed. As for the WHO it is lock stock and barrel controlled by the mainland Chinese.
Taiwan tried warning the world before it left China.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT