ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor Swift - Liberal Queen

The GOP has lost a whole gender. Kavanaugh surprised me but I should have suspected the GOP was too culture-blind to see that they are destroying their reputation with women. T swizzle is just a small part of the reaction to that. It will continue to grow until you don't get votes from any young women like you don't get votes from blacks or Hispanics, basically all the groups the GOP mistreats.

I was told by so many people on here that the White Christian Male was the real victim of discrimination in todays America, that's why Trump won.

o780pafi88r11.jpg

The GOP has lost a whole gender. Kavanaugh surprised me but I should have suspected the GOP was too culture-blind to see that they are destroying their reputation with women. T swizzle is just a small part of the reaction to that. It will continue to grow until you don't get votes from any young women like you don't get votes from blacks or Hispanics, basically all the groups the GOP mistreats.

Lol you continue to be too much. So much butthurt from one person. You’re constantly wrong about things but then just jump to the next thread, cry and whine, get proved wrong again, and repeat

Republican Marsha Blackburn is pulling away from Democrat Phil Bredesen in the race to fill retiring Republican Sen. Bob Corker’s seat.

She is preferred 50-41 percent over the former governor among Tennessee likely voters. That 9-point lead is outside the poll’s margin of sampling error. She was up by five points in early October.

it looks like her making that post caused a bunch of new people to register to vote. i think that is a good thing.
That actually had more to do with the registration deadline than anything else. Plus, although easy to assume the surge was a result of [Taylor] Swiftboating it could also be just as much attributed to a surge in the other direction.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT