ADVERTISEMENT

TCU game thread

I didn't think they would come back to win this without passing more. The kicking game was horrible and the secondary made Hoover look like Heisman candidate. I think Tcu had 8 straight 3rd down conversions. But a win on the road is great however we win.

Great win…on the road…in conference play!

I will gladly eat crow for bashing KJ the first two games even though it was warranted. That shit was rope-a-dope. The staff showed a lot of restraint holding on the reigns.

He was confident tonight. He commanded the offense. He didn’t panic. He can only get better.

I got this thing with the basketball team I call the “70/30 Keys to the Game”. I’ve been telling my crew even before the season started all we need out of KJ is 60-70% completion, over 200 yards with like 2 TDs and 1 Int, and like 30-40 yds rushing. I think with those kind of stats we should be in almost every game. He was a little low on the completion % but exceeded the levels I set for all the other measurables…and zero turnovers. We overcame a lot in that game to get the W.

This season is a campaign with set number of battles I like the way they battled through last night. Every game it's a new battle on a new hill. Gotta keep that mentality to survive and overcome. I'm loving some of those transfers on defense :)

Reactions: Yaes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT