ADVERTISEMENT

TDS on full display

This isnt real life, this is The Blaze. No one cares that susan b anthony got pardoned. No one is mad about it.

No one cares, this is the first I've heard about this. It's just shit being shown to you to make you angry over nothing.

No one cares, this is the first I've heard about this. It's just shit being shown to you to make you angry over nothing.
Apparently enough people care that they've chimed in and respected left-leaning media outlet HuffPo reported on it.

Apparently enough people care that they've chimed in and respected left-leaning media outlet HuffPo reported on it.

Don't let him lie to you - he saw it. When Shook Chicken wakes up he immediately visits his hand curated left wing echo chambers on social media to determine what to be outraged about for the day. Included in this curated list are hand picked Trump tweets to get super angry over and post here with contempt and outrage!

I did not see anything about susan b anthony until a right wing conspiracy theorist posted an article from the blaze telling me that the left was furious about it and that Susan B Anthony was canceled.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT