ADVERTISEMENT

Ted Roof fired

Totally agree ^

Great, back to another person that doesn't know what he's doing.

Now if Gus can fire himself and actually let an OC calls plays or just resign we'd be in good shape.
And let’s be honest last season under Addison was stellar either so not sure we fixed the problem either

Roof probably not a locker room guy. Just guessing. He probably said the wrong thing at the wrong time to the people of power. Will be interesting what changes.

I looked at the betting app, no change in -6.5 point for UCF with the DC firing news. Maybe it hasn't hit the wire yet.

Which friend will Malzahn hire next?

Malzahn has failed as an offensive coordinator and as a CEO.
well-so-im-done.gif

from daytona paper:

Opponents have moved the chains at will against the Knights this fall, converting at a rate of 43.1% on third down — ranked 106th in the country. UCF has surrendered 14 touchdown passes, while producing nine interceptions, and sacked opposing QBs just 11 times (tied for 115th on a per-game basis).

One notable area of improvement under Roof was against the run, a point of emphasis for Malzahn at the conclusion of the 2023 season. UCF allows 131.9 yards per game on the ground, good for 50th in the FBS.

This is like putting a band aid on severed limbs.

It will improve nothing. I suppose it gets us closer to firing Gus that much quicker if I'm going to look at the bright side.

Gus said Tim Harris Jr will take over play calling. If this is actually true does he have any good experience with this or is this just a nightmare waiting to happen?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT