ADVERTISEMENT

teen inspired by isis tried to blow up school

Glad another student reported the "smoking" backpack to a teacher so authorities could be called and to evacuate the area.

Missed signals on this troubled teen? This wasn't a clue?

From article:

"Police in the city of Hurricane about a half-hour drive from St. George said Tuesday the teen who was arrested is also suspected of raising an Islamic State group flag in February at Hurricane High School. That happened on Feb. 15, a day after a mass shooting at a school in Florida. Authorities initially thought the graffiti and flag at the school were pranks."

Reactions: UCFWayne
Why do you geniuses have such a hard time deciphering between killing a lot of people, and failing to kill a single person?

Why do you geniuses have such a hard time deciphering between killing a lot of people, and failing to kill a single person?
What is there to decipher? I usually ignore your bullshit shtick but this is something else. I'm really curious what you're trying to prove here? Attempting to blow up a school is less heinous than shooting up a school? Is that really something to gloat? Yes this was a failed attempt but had it not been would you still be claiming it as less violent (or whatever your bullshit ideal of this situation is)?

What is there to decipher? I usually ignore your bullshit shtick but this is something else. I'm really curious what you're trying to prove here? Attempting to blow up a school is less heinous than shooting up a school? Is that really something to gloat? Yes this was a failed attempt but had it not been would you still be claiming it as less violent (or whatever your bullshit ideal of this situation is)?

There is a big difference between:
A. A dumbass trying to rig up his own bomb in his backpack, screwing up royally, and not killing anyone.
and
B. A dumbass walking into a store and purchasing a weapon that can kill with extreme ease, firing off hundreds of rounds in a school, and killing 17 people.

The situation of the backpack has absolutely nothing to do with gun shootings in schools, but idiots try to make it seem like they are related.

I know you rednecks really love your guns and they give you guys major hard-ons, but gun owners, manufacturers, and sellers, have proven time and time again that they are unable to control themselves and the weapons they hold so dear. An idiot with a backpack doesn't change that.

Now, crawl back to your trailer.

A. A dumbass trying to rig up his own bomb in his backpack, screwing up royally, and not killing anyone.
and
B. A dumbass walking into a store and purchasing a weapon that can kill with extreme ease, firing off hundreds of rounds in a school, and killing 17 people.

The situation of the backpack has absolutely nothing to do with gun shootings in schools, but idiots try to make it seem like they are related.

I know you rednecks really love your guns and they give you guys major hard-ons, but gun owners, manufacturers, and sellers, have proven time and time again that they are unable to control themselves and the weapons they hold so dear. An idiot with a backpack doesn't change that.

Don't confuse me with actual pieces of shit, please.

You are the one focused on comparing this to school shootings. A high school student (most), are not of legal age to purchase a rifle and therefore is illegal. Making a bomb is illegal. Both are capable of killing mass quantities of people. Shooting people is also illegal. As is blowing them up. Killing people by any method is too. I really shouldn't have to draw a venn diagram to show how these are related.

The common thread that so many people keep ignoring is why the **** do high school aged kids want to kill everyone? The method does not matter.

Don't confuse me with actual pieces of shit, please.

You are the one focused on comparing this to school shootings. A high school student (most), are not of legal age to purchase a rifle and therefore is illegal. Making a bomb is illegal. Both are capable of killing mass quantities of people. Shooting people is also illegal. As is blowing them up. Killing people by any method is too. I really shouldn't have to draw a venn diagram to show how these are related.

The common thread that so many people keep ignoring is why the **** do high school aged kids want to kill everyone? The method does not matter.
i came to the realization that chemmie was terribly misinformed and liked to throw insults a long time ago. hes basically a mental midget.

the methods can change, the idea to kill alot of people is the real problem.

The NRA is a greater threat than radical brainwashing and propaganda of any faith or belief. The NRA is a terrorist organization that profits from manufacturing and selling assault weapons to school shooters they brainwashed to kill kids.

Lol it seems chemmie is as insufferable as a human being as ever

and

I do know some dumb rednecks for sure but you are multiple steps below them as far as intelligence goes .

Reactions: UCFWayne
Lol it seems chemmie is as insufferable as a human being as ever
...and it seems you still can't help but reply to me. If you're going to be a tender snowflake and block somebody, you shouldn't reply or write things about them on a regular basis. It just makes you look like an even larger toolbag, and you can't control your emotions. Most people already know these things about you, but you don't have to keep proving us right.

I know you rednecks really love your guns and they give you guys major hard-ons, but gun owners, manufacturers, and sellers, have proven time and time again that they are unable to control themselves and the weapons they hold so dear.
Stats to back that all up?

From what we've seen, time and time again ...
  • The US has the lowest rates of legal ownership to accident / unlawful homicide in the western world, once organized crime (who did not legally acquire weapons) are removed
  • The US gov't, not gun owners or sellers, has supplied and trafficked more guns (let alone drugs, and human trafficking) to people who should not have access to firearms
I'm sorry you're just another assuming media sheep. Outlawing legal gun ownership won't do jack in the grand scheme of things.

An idiot with a backpack doesn't change that.
A lot of idiots with explosives can do a lot of damage, including the worst school killing of all-time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT