ADVERTISEMENT

Terrible QB preparation and play

HartfordWhalersFan

Three-Star Recruit
Sep 21, 2019
I support both UCF and the Miami Dolphins. Right now, I cannot believe both teams have such awful head coaches and QB's. Mike McDaniel and Gus Malzahn are both stubborn and refuse to make any halftime or in game adjustments. Chris Grier is the terrible GM for the Miami Dolphins. Terry Mohajir is the terrible AD at UCF. I believe Chris Grier, Terry Mohajir, Mike McDaniel and Gus Malzahn are comparing notes on how to destroy two once proud football organizations.

So at this point play our backup. No future with KJ. "We are still playing for conference bid" no we're not, especially with KJ at helm. I think everyone is done with Gus and TM at this point but at least make some key changes for the fanbase. I know he won't and KJ will remain.

And please don't let what will probably be a struggling win to Cincy change your mind about Gus. Gus loves winning non important/highlighted games but I assure you when it matters he will flop no matter how long he has to prepare. No future with a loser coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT