ADVERTISEMENT

Terrorist in Michigan stabs a cop in the throat

What is terrible bq is the constant attacks that non muslims are under and the cover that liberals around the world provide them. Amazing to me because liberals would be the first to die under the laws the terrorist want.

What is terrible bq is the constant attacks that non muslims are under and the cover that liberals around the world provide them. Amazing to me because liberals would be the first to die under the laws the terrorist want.

I don't think anyone disputes there is a terrorism issue - in the world we live in today, not sure it will ever go away to be honest.

However, blanketing a whole group of people as evil is a pretty toxic thing to do.

However, blanketing a whole group of people as evil is a pretty toxic thing to do.
Hmmmm .... radical Islamists have now performed multiple attacks in multiple cities, in multiple countries killing many multiples of people. This has been just in the past few weeks. But god forbid when call them evil. That would be "toxic". Instead, we should call this radical Islamists ... what ... "fart faries?" What that be ok with you BQ? I simply don't get the stupidity of how miss the pattern. These fukrs want to kill us. Plain and simple. But go ahead keep defending them. Unfortunately, your naivety (no,wait... your stupidity) will allow these murders to continue. THEY ARE EVIL!!!

Reactions: UCFKnightfan08
Hmmmm .... radical Islamists have now performed multiple attacks in multiple cities, in multiple countries killing many multiples of people. This has been just in the past few weeks. But god forbid when call them evil. That would be "toxic". Instead, we should call this radical Islamists ... what ... "fart faries?" What that be ok with you BQ? I simply don't get the stupidity of how miss the pattern. These fukrs want to kill us. Plain and simple. But go ahead keep defending them. Unfortunately, your naivety (no,wait... your stupidity) will allow these murders to continue. THEY ARE EVIL!!!

I'm okay with calling them radical Islamists. They are evil. However, Islam as a religion is not.

This website tracks the numbers: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Day 26 of Ramadan: 149 attacks and 1378 killed.

This website tracks the numbers: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Day 26 of Ramadan: 149 attacks and 1378 killed.

...and those people are bad. I don't argue with you there. You realize there are nearly 2 BILLION Muslims in the world, right?

Are most terrorist attacks committed by Muslims? Okay, I will give you that. Do most Muslims commit terrorist attacks? No.

I'm okay with calling them radical Islamists. They are evil. However, Islam as a religion is not.
you should consider traveling to a muslim controlled country with your boy friend while you wear rainbow shirts. i would even suggest blogging about your experience just to show all of us how wrong we are about them and how tolerant they actually are.

i promise you right now, if you set up a gofundme or another crowdfunding site, i will donate.

Reactions: Sir Galahad
you should consider traveling to a muslim controlled country with your boy friend while you wear rainbow shirts. i would even suggest blogging about your experience just to show all of us how wrong we are about them and how tolerant they actually are.

i promise you right now, if you set up a gofundme or another crowdfunding site, i will donate.

Ahhh, how quickly people forget the past. If you want to pull that though, the same could be said about quite a few countries, of varying religions. And Husband, not boyfriend.

Y'all are so triggered, you completely miss the point of what I'm trying to say. Please see above. o_O

Reactions: Knight_Light
So you don't consider Islam to be "evil". You do realize that you would be stoned to death any ANY muslim country for being gay? You don't find that "evil"?

Ahhh, how quickly people forget the past. If you want to pull that though, the same could be said about quite a few countries, of varying religions. And Husband, not boyfriend.

Y'all are so triggered, you completely miss the point of what I'm trying to say. Please see above. o_O

You still have shown us who said all Muslims were evil terrorists.

You're way off base here, and given your personal orientation, i would have expected more.

Is Islam "evil"? Probably not as a whole. But it really doesn't matter. The fact is that Islam as a religion has proven to be utterly incapable of pulling itself out of the dark ages and embracing moderninity. It is a religion that is so easily used as justification for SO many extremists who have some actual basis for their actions within the Quaran. That is a massive problem.

Sure, the west did not exactly rapidly embrase gay marriage. But it did happen, gradually, via democratic reforms and open dialogue. During the past in these countries, gay people were not imprisoned or stoned or killed. Most Muslim countries today have legal systems that call for either the jailing or killing of gay persons.

We're not talking about some rancher on his own farm refusing to bake a cake for a gay wedding as a major injustice. We are talking about santctioned religious police snatching you from the street, throwing you in a cell, and having an Imam read your death sentence behind closed doors.

Even amongst peaceful Muslims (generally), a shocking number of them state in polls that they favor the implementation of Sharia law. There is absolutely a passive acceptance, if not approval, of terrorism and extremism in the name of Jihad.

congrats on getting married. i fully support your right to do so btw. i think the difference is that this country and for the most part the religious people in this country are willing to change. i think that can also be said for most other western countries as well.

do you honestly think you can say the say that about any of the muslim majority countries?

The inference is strong.

So there is no one, it's just what CNN has told you to think. We're all just a bunch of irredeemable racist, sexist, homophobic, Islamophobic, xenophobic deplorables that couldn't possibly fall outside that basket that everyone that voted for Trump is in.

So there is no one, it's just what CNN has told you to think. We're all just a bunch of irredeemable racist, sexist, homophobic, Islamophobic, xenophobic deplorables that couldn't possibly fall outside that basket that everyone that voted for Trump is in.

Oh sweetie. CNN doesn't tell me what to think. Neither do I think you are all of those things, just some of them and that's based on the words that come out of your mouth and no one else's.

How you're reacting to my posts tells me you know absolutely nothing about how I think. Trust me Bob, I think the over-sensitivities on race, gay rights and a lot of things are a bit ridiculous and roll my eyes at articles like that all the time.

FBI has confirmed today's attack by a Canadian citizen, Amor Ftouhi, on the Police Officer at the Flint, MI Airport was an act of terrorism.

FBI also confirmed the terrorist did yell "Allahu Akbar" while he was stabbing the police officer in the neck.

Ftouhi entered the USA on June 16th in Lake Champlain, NY.

The left like bq are driven by one thing, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Look at the groups that make up the left, the hatred of straight, white males is astounding with these groups. The left will defend the acts of muslims because in their sick mind the muslims hate the white man so it's better to defend the muslim because of their joint hate.

The left like bq are driven by one thing, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Look at the groups that make up the left, the hatred of straight, white males is astounding with these groups. The left will defend the acts of muslims because in their sick mind the muslims hate the white man so it's better to defend the muslim because of their joint hate.
What is even more amazing is libtards absolute stupidity. The muslims they defend would kill these libtard groups first if given the chance. LIbtards are blinded by their hatred and stupidity.

Reactions: UCFWayne
FBI was able to interview the Canadian witness for a long time this afternoon, and FBI Agent in charge noted the main reason for his attack was his "hatred for the United States".
I cannot fathom why we would want or need a travel ban? We need to let in more of these pleasant, law abiding folks into our fair land.
Libtards have a mental disease.

Oh trust me, I love me some straight, white males. :grimace:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT