ADVERTISEMENT

Terrorist in Michigan stabs a cop in the throat

So there is no one, it's just what CNN has told you to think. We're all just a bunch of irredeemable racist, sexist, homophobic, Islamophobic, xenophobic deplorables that couldn't possibly fall outside that basket that everyone that voted for Trump is in.

So, you get bent out of shape about stereotypical labels thrown out about conservatives, and yet in most of your posts, you dish out the typical "Libtard this, libtard that" and lump liberals all in the same lot.

Problem with both Liberals and Conservatives is that the moderates have lost their voice. Extreme viewpoints on both sides have taken over, and many of us are way to eager to jump in with the far right/left.

If you actually take the time talk to someone of the opposing side that isn't all caught up in party dogma, you may find some common ground. If that happened more often, maybe we wouldn have such shitty candidates to chose from.

So, you get bent out of shape about stereotypical labels thrown out about conservatives, and yet in most of your posts, you dish out the typical "Libtard this, libtard that" and lump liberals all in the same lot.

Problem with both Liberals and Conservatives is that the moderates have lost their voice. Extreme viewpoints on both sides have taken over, and many of us are way to eager to jump in with the far right/left.

If you actually take the time talk to someone of the opposing side that isn't all caught up in party dogma, you may find some common ground. If that happened more often, maybe we wouldn have such shitty candidates to chose from.

I only treat people with respect that treat me with respect. Being a "better man" in politics doesn't work, the GOP did that and to an extent still do and it hurts them. Trump showed that fighting back actually works instead of sitting back and letting the Dems call you every -ist, -ism and -obic in the book.

I only treat people with respect that treat me with respect. Being a "better man" in politics doesn't work, the GOP did that and to an extent still do and it hurts them. Trump showed that fighting back actually works instead of sitting back and letting the Dems call you every -ist, -ism and -obic in the book.

Show me the receipts.

Reactions: KnightrousOxide
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT