ADVERTISEMENT

Texans, enjoy your freedom (from electricity)

Beto has apparently gained significantly on Abbot in the polls. That state has been a disaster under Abbot. Going to be interesting to see if Beto can end up pulling that race out.

Tex has put too much faith in windmills that are not turning right now and solar. Add to that a horrid heat wave and you see what you get.

Tex has put too much faith in windmills that are not turning right now and solar. Add to that a horrid heat wave and you see what you get.
Are you in some sort of perverse competition to be the dumbest mother fúcker on this board? I swear literally everything you post is
wrong.

normally Texas only gets 25% of it's power from wind and solar, but right now it's the only thing keeping the lights on (barely). It's producing 37% of their energy.

texas-electricity-generation-statista.webp

Reactions: UCFCray
Texas brutal summers and ice storms in the winter plus crappy beaches and waterways . No Thanks

Pedo Peter says get on the crypto crazy train.
Lmao. Check out knighttime airing his crypto fetish under his new screen name.

here I’ll save you the trouble: lemme guess—my momma has a fetish for your weiner. You wore her out behind wawa after you pulled a double sandwich making shift. Cool story.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Lmao. Check out knighttime airing his crypto fetish under his new screen name.

here I’ll save you the trouble: lemme guess—my momma has a fetish for your weiner. You wore her out behind wawa after you pulled a double sandwich making shift. Cool story.
Dude seriously needs mental help based on his actions. Spends weeks deleting years of posts unsuccessfully and tries to change his PERSONALITY unsuccessfully. For the WC 😂😂😂

It didn’t take much to look into the mind of a truly sick individual

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Dude seriously needs mental help based on his actions. Spends weeks deleting years of posts unsuccessfully and tries to change his PERSONALITY unsuccessfully. For the WC 😂😂😂

It didn’t take much to look into the mind of a truly sick individual
Changes to his personality: he went from a black male to a Hispanic male. He went from someone who had chronic BDS to showing support of Biden. It’s all too obvious.

Went from whining about how people spoke on a message board to becoming internet tuff dude numero uno. Oh, and miraculously shows up on the same day crazy returned.

soooooooooooooo pathetic.

what changed in texas in the last few years? when i lived in dalhart we never had issues with our power.

Are you in some sort of perverse competition to be the dumbest mother fúcker on this board? I swear literally everything you post is
wrong.

normally Texas only gets 25% of it's power from wind and solar, but right now it's the only thing keeping the lights on (barely). It's producing 37% of their energy.

texas-electricity-generation-statista.webp

@goodknightfl tell everyone how goddamn stupid you are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT