ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you oh Great Colorado

Nautiknight

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2003
Cullowhee, NC
Today we learned the Fox Big Game Noon Kick Off is heading to UCF this Saturday. My son who is on X, I am not, tells me Colorado fans think the ONLY reason BGNK is on UCFs campus is because of Deione Sanders & Colorado.

So, I want to say thank you for hiring one Corch Prime. The media can't get enough of his persona . So, thank you. Thank you for hiring him.

Thank you for gracing the Big XII with your presence and playing the likes of UCF. I mean just think about how 45 years ago UCF fielded a Division III club team who played its first game in a cow pasture ! Now look at us we are playing North Americas largest native bovine on our grass turfed field. UCF has come full circle now.

Man, if it wasn't for Colorado where would we be right now? For that I thank Corch Prime and the leadership of Colorado ! UCF will get some unpaid media exposure and it was brought to us by none other than Corch Prime and the Colorado Buffalos !

Today we learned the Fox Big Game Noon Kick Off is heading to UCF this Saturday. My son who is on X, I am not, tells me Colorado fans think the ONLY reason BGNK is on UCFs campus is because of Deione Sanders & Colorado.

So, I want to say thank you for hiring one Corch Prime. The media can't get enough of his persona . So, thank you. Thank you for hiring him.

Thank you for gracing the Big XII with your presence and playing the likes of UCF. I mean just think about how 45 years ago UCF fielded a Division III club team who played its first game in a cow pasture ! Now look at us we are playing North Americas largest native bovine on our grass turfed field. UCF has come full circle now.

Man, if it wasn't for Colorado where would we be right now? For that I thank Corch Prime and the leadership of Colorado ! UCF will get some unpaid media exposure and it was brought to us by none other than Corch Prime and the Colorado Buffalos !
Yeah they are here for Prime alone. Everyone is in their nuts. Makes it so much sweeter if we win. Let’s Go!!

stayed off of there all weekend but that place is so toxic for sports and just about everything. And all the weird Ads now too

of course it has to do with coach prime. neither school has the resume for this to be a game of interest if he wasn't the head coach.

I heard more Big 12 pundits say look out for UCF in preseason than even 1 say Colorado was going to be in the championship game. I guess that doesn't count for anything? Not to mention that FS1 is the Big 12 channel.

I heard more Big 12 pundits say look out for UCF in preseason than even 1 say Colorado was going to be in the championship game. I guess that doesn't count for anything? Not to mention that FS1 is the Big 12 channel.
I have been paying attention to XM84 while I am in my car since the season started . I don't doubt what you suggest here. On a national radio stage UCF isn't getting a lot of love . Nobody is hating on UCF either. This thread is a bit of poking fun of Colorado fans, not the media , thinking they are all that and we aren't anything.

Man, all the current news articles are about how Colorado can beat UCF. It's like UCF doesn't even exist in the college football sphere. I'm not sure they know we exist.

I watched the video by well off media (Deion's son's youtube channel) about how hard the practice was yesterday. I didn't see it. They bouncing around like they are in a music video. It doesn't look all that serious of a work out. I'm sure UCF had a tougher one yesterday.

Bottom line is, Colorado coming off an emotional win. Have to travel today (Wednesday), then sit around all day Thursday and watch the weather go through and probably film more music videos (Hey Ho, We In Orland-O). Friday walk thru stadium or whatever they do, then play video games and such until game time. I'm not too sure they taking this game serious or they already know a beat down is coming.

Just speculating and I could be wrong, but I think UCF is going to ground-n-pound the buffalos into submission and have them rethink all this click-bait football they participating in.

I'm with Vegas now, 15.5 points for UCF.

Starting point spread was 11.5, then went to 14 and now at 15 points. Does that mean people are betting on UCF or Colorado. Which way does it make it go up or down? Thanks for any answer. I'm a newbie.

Last edited:
Colorado is probably the reason they are coming. They have been on the Big Noon Kickoff 5 times in the past 2 years. They love Deion.

They gonna love UCF after this. They are going to see our huge turnout for their little morning sport's show where Urban Lier will say how great Neon Deion is and such, & how they should just reward the Heisman now to Travis Hunter... They gonna witness a beat down of epic proportions. A steady diet of 7.6 yards and a cloud of dust Rj-Harvey. 3rd and short pounding runs of KJ Jefferson. They gonna try to stack the box i'm sure but it won't help them. I hope it rains and rains hard. I hope it is hot as fudge, humid as hades...Big Noon Kickoff gonna love Gus Malzhan next! :p Mixed coffee strong this morning and getting ready to bust some yard work, thus talking trash and pumping myself to go do something. :p :p :p

Go Knights!

In Dieons presser they asked him how excited he and the guys from Florida on team are about playing in Florida. All he said was well we gave to win. Can’t play poorly. Is he thinking they lose? Because he didn’t answer the question.

Man, all the current news articles are about how Colorado can beat UCF. It's like UCF doesn't even exist in the college football sphere. I'm not sure they know we exist.
it has been like that for several years now. UCF isn’t in the conversation nationally till we consistently win again.

But I do think if the weather is nice enough we’ll make a great impression for Big Noon Kickoff. UCF knows how to pre game. Alabama has hosted Gameday so much it may be boring in comparison especially being a night kickoff so some may sleep in.

I sense some tongue-in-cheek here, but seriously, shouldn't we be eternally grateful to Corch Prime and the Golden Bison for resuscitating some interest in our moribund program? His is a program that has amassed an enviable 9-27 record over the last 3 seasons, and by their appearance in the Bounce House this weekend, we might actually catch a ray of that Neon spotlight!

For that reason, we should, in turn, THANK our guests, with a performance that will indicate that our scrappy program has made strides in respectability. I'm thinking a punishing 500-600 yards of offense would demonstrate UCF's, "Can Do," attitude, and illustrate that WE aspire to be as luminous as those Colorado Buffs, with whom we'll share Saturday's stage.

Chuckles and snickers welcome!

Last edited:
Exclusive video of Colorado trying to slow down RJ Harvey:
University Of Colorado Boulder Running GIF by Pac-12 Network

I feel like they will be okay with the humidity since they are barely breathing air in Colorado. I felt like I had endless oxygen after spending just a few days there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT