ADVERTISEMENT

The average starting salary for your major

UCFWayne

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2011
Casselberry
https://www.fastcompany.com/4045171...es-the-average-starting-salary-for-your-major

i-indeed.jpg

For some reason I couldnt find gender studies listed....

Thanks Indeed. Now little ****-all nobody mechanical engineers will be demanding 78k to start. Those numbers are about 8k-13k too high for Florida.

Where the hell can you START as a Director of Finance or Engineer Manager?

Reactions: UCFWayne
Where do Social Studies teachers start out at 55,000? I thought teachers were paid in the knowledge that they reached a child.

Where do Social Studies teachers start out at 55,000? I thought teachers were paid in the knowledge that they reached a child.

Lol. Right. And the highest paid option is business development manager. How is that related to history, at all?

Thanks Indeed. Now little ****-all nobody mechanical engineers will be demanding 78k to start. Those numbers are about 8k-13k too high for Florida.

Where the hell can you START as a Director of Finance or Engineer Manager?
Or CFO. That's absurd to have it on the list.

These lists are always impractical because they're national averages that get far too skewed by the high cost centers. Most of the country will be significantly lower than this. At least websites like glassdoor will do geographical adjustments.

Absolutely no one starts as a Director of Marking or Product Manager. Plus job titles in marketing vary so much that you really have to look at the company and context. I know guys who are "VPs of Marketing" at tiny companies that probably don't make crap, but they have a sweet VP title!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT