ADVERTISEMENT

The confederate flag and statues.

the problem was no one in power was instructing the cops to go after these people.

If I was a cop, I would be afraid of arresting anyone at this point. Unfortunately we are devolving into a military state out of necessity. The whole system is coming down.

I'm just glad I live where I do.

Reactions: UCFWayne
the problem was no one in power was instructing the cops to go after these people.
Yep, one of these two things is correct:

Either
cops needed to be instructed that vandalism is a crime
or
Trump wanted to throw out an authoritarian-sounding tweet to give his minions goosebumps over how tough on crime he is.

I’m sure some of these gentlemen accomplished other things that were positive

Time for someone to be a leader in the black community and get their own statue for some amazing accomplishments, right? Just keep going around blaming everything and everyone. Lazy solutions
I’m struggling with your and Crazy’s position on this
I’m sure some of these gentlemen accomplished other things that were positive

Time for someone to be a leader in the black community and get their own statue for some amazing accomplishments, right? Just keep going around blaming everything and everyone. Lazy solutions
im really surprised by you and Crazy’s assertion or reluctance to acknowledge the fact that the confederate statues were erected under false circumstances. That the “Lost cause” propaganda campaign performed by the United Daughters of the Confederacy blankly rewrote text books, put up false monuments to traitors and white supremacy. That you suggest that even though it has been proven to be a false narrative designed to promote hate and white supremacy you still believe they should not be taken down. That they are not historical and actually represent lies and distortions

I’m struggling with your and Crazy’s position on this

im really surprised by you and Crazy’s assertion or reluctance to acknowledge the fact that the confederate statues were erected under false circumstances. That the “Lost cause” propaganda campaign performed by the United Daughters of the Confederacy blankly rewrote text books, put up false monuments to traitors and white supremacy. That you suggest that even though it has been proven to be a false narrative designed to promote hate and white supremacy you still believe they should not be taken down. That they are not historical and actually represent lies and distortions
Tear them down then. We are clearly so enlightened now that we don't need reminders of the past. Utopia is within our grasp. Finally, history won't repeat itself so its the right time to embrace the fact that human nature is now good.

Tear them down then. We are clearly so enlightened now that we don't need reminders of the past. Utopia is within our grasp. Finally, history won't repeat itself so its the right time to embrace the fact that human nature is now good.
But it’s not history! It’s a lie, why should we celebrate and honor a lie.

However, if we are being fair, all monuments black and white should be removed by Native Americans cause we hijacked this place from them.
Sorry bro, but the whites won. Sitting Bull got his ass handed to him. Tear it down. Crazy Horse? Don't get me started.

Reactions: DAiello18
Sorry bro, but the whites won. Sitting Bull got his ass handed to him. Tear it down. Crazy Horse? Don't get me started.

Yes, but don’t you see? Our white privilege of having guns to their spears allowed us to win. And our white guilt should let us see that error and want to take down everything

Yes, but don’t you see? Our white privilege of having guns to their spears allowed us to win. And our white guilt should let us see that error and want to take down everything
Well nothing is better for the soul than carrying guilt, especially when it isn't due to our own actions so I guess you're probably on to something. Never forget, never forgive. It makes us a better person when we do.

Reactions: DAiello18
Well nothing is better for the soul than carrying guilt, especially when it isn't due to our own actions so I guess you're probably on to something. Never forget, never forgive. It makes us a better person when we do.

I mean just because It didn’t exist during my life and I had nothing to do with It, I should take 30 lashes cause somewhere, sometime, someone was shitty and had the same color skin as me

But we're not talking Confederate any more, but abolitionists and others too.

And given Columbus ... when are we going to rename the District of Columbia?
Vandalize and tear out the Apollo 11 Command Module 'Columbia' from the largely private Smithsonian?

At some point, it's all coming down ... out of ignorance.

Like I said, tear them down. Erase it. We aren't going to repeat it now so let's just forget all of it.
harvard graduations have recently been requested to be segregated. chaz had segregation going on. yea we are definitely repeating the mistakes of the past.

harvard graduations have recently been requested to be segregated. chaz had segregation going on. yea we are definitely repeating the mistakes of the past.
It's like watching mass hypocrisy.

B89vLIA.jpg

Speak for yourself, my family came over around the turn of the 20th century from other countries. Do we have to go back too?

Yup. If you’re not Native American back across the pond you go for some footy and fish n chips

Yup. If you’re not Native American back across the pond you go for some footy and fish n chips
It would be an interesting experiment, but where would you stop? So, once they sent all the white people back to Europe, all the black people back to Africa, and then all of the non-Aztec, Mayan, and Incan hispanics back to Spain, and all of the Asians back to Asia, what then? Would then we split those countries up into groups based around the first people to settle in that location? How could you even do that with all of the intermixing of ethnicities, tribes, races, etc.?

I mean, the Native Americans came from somewhere else too, and in more than one migration. How do we sort them out? Do they have to go back to Siberia and the Pacific Islands?

https://time.com/3964634/native-american-origin-theory/

It would be an interesting experiment, but where would you stop? So, once they sent all the white people back to Europe, all the black people back to Africa, and then all of the non-Aztec, Mayan, and Incan hispanics back to Spain, and all of the Asians back to Asia, what then? Would then we split those countries up into groups based around the first people to settle in that location? How could you even do that with all of the intermixing of ethnicities, tribes, races, etc.?

I mean, the Native Americans came from somewhere else too, and in more than one migration. How do we sort them out? Do they have to go back to Siberia and the Pacific Islands?

https://time.com/3964634/native-american-origin-theory/

Oh I like that idea. What we need to do to stay as woke as possible is mass extinct ourselves and return the land to the plants and dinosaurs

You did it wrong. Magic has pretty much owned HIV. But if you did it right it'd go like this:

I don't want a statue of someone that overcomes HIV, I like people that never even got HIV. Those are my heroes.

I like my heroes fictional. Let’s have one for Rocky Balboa

You did it wrong. Magic has pretty much owned HIV. But if you did it right it'd go like this:

I don't want a statue of someone that overcomes HIV, I like people that never even got HIV. Those are my heroes.
Close. "I like my heroes to be people that don't cheat on their wives multiple times and catch a life threatening std".

ADVERTISEMENT