ADVERTISEMENT

The disenfranchised myth

This isn't closed mindedness. This is how logic works. I'm sorry you don't understand: statement X is false, until there is evidence to prove statement X is true.

As for Mike, he's a dumbass hillbilly.
Statement x is neither true nor false until proven one way or another.

Statement x is neither true nor false until proven one way or another.
No. Absolutely not.
Why? Because it is impossible to prove something false. Which is why the Smurf, or Russell's Teapot, analogy applies.

Ok, then how about the statement "smurfs don't exist"?

Prove it. Smurfs are microscopic. Can't be seen by the human eye. But, believe me, they are there!!!

Get it? You can't prove a negative. It isn't possible. You can't prove Smurfs don't exists. That is why the burden of proof is on proving they DO exist. This is all simple logic.

Prove it. Smurfs are microscopic. Can't be seen by the human eye. But, believe me, they are there!!!

Get it? You can't prove a negative. It isn't possible. You can't prove Smurfs don't exists. That is why the burden of proof is on proving they DO exist. This is all simple logic.
So until someone proves the statement "smurfs don't exist", that statement is false.

So until someone proves the statement "smurfs don't exist", that statement is false.
No. It is undefined or impossible or null or stupid-ass-gobbleygook, because it is impossible to prove "smurfs don't exist."

No. It is undefined or impossible or null or stupid-ass-gobbleygook, because it is impossible to prove "smurfs don't exist."
Right, because it doesn't meet the principle of sufficient reason. When something does, it is not automatically false until proven true, its neither.

Does earth have a molten iron core?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT