ADVERTISEMENT

The Ferguson mob finally attempted to kill 2 officers

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
Frankly I'm surprised the violent portions of the mob there hadn't tried this sooner.

Two officer shot, one in the face, and it'd be a miracle if he ends up living.

Amazing what hate can be built when you form a mob based upon lies.

the DOJ has proven they're already a racist department Nazi.

Youre just pissed you werent born during the days you and your UCF Stormfront friends can have a lynch party on the savages.

This post was edited on 3/12 10:28 AM by ucfversusbcs

Originally posted by UCFKnight85:
Frankly I'm surprised the violent portions of the mob there hadn't tried this sooner.

"Freelance photographer Bradley Rayford said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" Thursday he saw the muzzle fire coming from the hill, as well, confirming what other witnesses Wall Street Journal [/I]that the shots did not come directly from the roughly 50 protesters."

"Both officers have sustained non-life threatening injuries, but "are in serious condition," St. Louis police said in a statement early Thursday morning."

Sensationalize, much?

ucfversusbcs and olearylookalike...your posts are disappointing.

Originally posted by Whataknight:

"Freelance photographer Bradley Rayford said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" Thursday he saw the muzzle fire coming from the hill, as well, confirming what other witnesses Wall Street Journal [/I]that the shots did not come directly from the roughly 50 protesters."

"Both officers have sustained non-life threatening injuries, but "are in serious condition," St. Louis police said in a statement early Thursday morning."

Sensationalize, much?
roll.r191677.gif

Just like it wasn't the protesters who were smashing stores and assaulting store owners.

And excuse me for my comment. Instead of dying, the officer likely "only" has a chunk of his face missing. My bad!

Nope, facts can never get in the way of faux outrage at black folks!!

Originally posted by chemmie:
Nope, facts can never get in the way of faux outrage at black folks!!
LOL. Two officers shot is faux outrage.

I bet you're fine with these officers being shot. You weren't too worried about the NYC cops who were killed.

Interesting that "witnesses" would be looking at a hill which was described as 500 feet away, in the opposite direction of the police station, and be able to detect a muzzle flash at the exact moment when the shooter pulled the trigger.

Interesting that "witnesses" would be looking at a hill which was described as 500 feet away, in the opposite direction of the police station, and be able to detect a muzzle flash at the exact moment when the shooter pulled the trigger.
I read that the shooter was "no less than 100 feet away". At least that's the CNN story has as stated by one of the protesters.

Originally posted by EweSeaEff:

I read that the shooter was "no less than 100 feet away". At least that's the CNN story has as stated by one of the protesters.
From Reuters:

"The shooter was not with the protesters. The shooter was atop the hill," activist DeRay McKesson said on Twitter.

"I was here. I saw the officer fall. The shot came from at least 500 feet away from the officers," he said.

I think the shots came from the grassy knoll.

This is also the same city where "witnesses" completed lied about what they actually saw in the M Brown shooting.

Sensationalize, much?
Good news about being shot in the face...one could be just a half an inch away from receiving a fatal shot vs receiving a non-fatal shot.

"Amazing what hate can be built when you form a mob based upon lies. "

The fact is the hate and tension has built for decades in that community and Michael Brown was the spark that ignited the whole thing.

This post was edited on 3/12 10:37 AM by ChrisKnight06

Originally posted by Knight_Light:

Sensationalize, much?
Good news about being shot in the face...one could be just a half an inch away from receiving a fatal shot vs receiving a non-fatal shot.
It is absolutely ok to sensationalize shooting a cop anywhere, even the face, AS LONG AS YOU DON'T KILL THEM!!!

Originally posted by ChrisKnight06:

The fact is the hate and tension has built for decades in that community and Michael Brown was the spark that ignited the whole thing.

There were clearly tensions and clearly the police force was full of guys who needed to be removed.

But the spark in reality were the "witnesses" who provided falsified accounts of what happened, or decided to push that narrative having not actually seen what happened. There were protests and riots for weeks that cited totally incorrect accounts of what happened as their basis for what they were doing.

Imagine if it was known from the start that Brown in fact didn't have his hands up, surrendering, and instead was shot after violently assaulting an officer inside his car after knocking off a store?

Originally posted by KnighttimeJoe:
Originally posted by Knight_Light:

Sensationalize, much?
It is absolutely ok to sensationalize shooting a cop anywhere, even the face, AS LONG AS YOU DON'T KILL THEM!!!
Ah...I forgot about that provision. (Was that one of those that was pushed thru during Spring 2011?)

They deserve it. - Cooler Liberals

This post was edited on 3/12 11:10 AM by Bob the Knight

There were clearly tensions and clearly the police force was full of guys who needed to be removed.

But the spark in reality were the "witnesses" who provided falsified accounts of what happened, or decided to push that narrative having not actually seen what happened. There were protests and riots for weeks that cited totally incorrect accounts of what happened as their basis for what they were doing.

Imagine if it was known from the start that Brown in fact didn't have his hands up, surrendering, and instead was shot after violently assaulting an officer inside his car after knocking off a store?
Watch, I bet they'll say M855 5.56 green-tip ammo was used...

same result, different unifying message. they still killed an unarmed black man in an area with pre-existing high tension.

By the way, gun shots have come from "in or around" the protest areas ever since the first protests sprung up in Ferguson. They've been frequent and dangerous; this is just the first time that officers were actually hit and critically injured.

Not understanding the DOJ hate in this thread. They exonerated Wilson and came down hard on the police force based upon the evidence. What would you have them do?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by Malthus Doctrine:

Originally posted by Bob the Knight:
Where is the faux raging to ban guns?
Right???

I swear the first thing they were going to say was that is was M885 5.56 ammo that was used.
Could someone get shot with that kind of round in the face & live to tell about it?

Right???

I swear the first thing they were going to say was that is was M885 5.56 ammo that was used.
Could someone get shot with that kind of round in the face & live to tell about it?
Hit in the same place, yes it's possible that they would survive. Depends on how fast it was moving and what it hit on the way through.

Want to see something awesome...

ALL POLICE ARE TO LEAVE FERGUSON FOR 24 HOURS...

And yes no laws will be enforced, kinda like that movie, let it be known, all those that do not want to be purged can leave..

I just want to see what happens....
Would it be like the movie the purge?

Originally posted by mach3ucf:

And yes no laws will be enforced, kinda like that movie, let it be known, all those that do not want to be purged can leave..

Only if we could force you to stay there for those 24 hours.

Right???

Possible, yep. 5.56 or .223 isn't really all that large of a caliber, in-fact some handguns shoot larger diameter rounds.

Saw that movie for free....and I still want my money back on that one.

They did that in the protest zone during the first riots. First night was relatively peaceful. Second night was utter chaos.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT