ADVERTISEMENT

The Gus Malzahn Experience in 2024

CFKnight

Silver Knight
Aug 5, 2009
GZiJ9zjXAAY0xg5

Guess the stint as the largest donor was the shortest, (see above). The above girlish explanations should get a grip, until we understand why this happened. I hope all it is is a shot across the bow, that is, the crap on the field is not worth my money. If it's something more, then there needs to be an investigation on who pissed him off. Hopefully it's just a warning about the crap coaching we're having. Hopefully he's also a BB fan and signs point to that having at least life.

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
Guess the stint as the largest donor was the shortest, (see above). The above girlish explanations should get a grip, until we understand why this happened. I hope all it is is a shot across the bow, that is, the crap on the field is not worth my money. If it's something more, then there needs to be an investigation on who pissed him off. Hopefully it's just a warning about the crap coaching we're having. Hopefully he's also a BB fan and signs point to that having at least life.
Nah, it's all Gus' fault ... right now, period ... don't even question it. We know better than you. *

By the way. He was the shortest. Ken dun put up $10 million in June and got a street named after him. A street named after him. Hmmmm hint of the problem?

How about you hold him accountable for the crap coaching first?
Why not?

Amazon blames Gus for the end of world.

It is almost like that "Feed Jake" song.

Blame Gus
He is an old coach
Point at him
When your team chokes
B*tch, moan, and cus
Blame Gus

Ted Roof’s defense…is this good?

The Good:

Opp. Rush yards/game: 96 (#11)

The Ugly:

Opp. Yards/play: 6.1 (#99)

Opp. 3rd down conversion %: 50.98% (#127)

Opp. Red zone scoring %: 100% (#118)

Opp. Completion %: 75.57% (#131)

Sack %: 2.1% (#129)

Takeaways/game: .8 (#110)

Team Sacks: 3 sacks on the season (#133).

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT