ADVERTISEMENT

The Inauguration

I hope he can make healthcare affordable again.
I honestly would like to see a health care menu become a reality (or something like that). When you go into a hospital or small doc office, you should know up front how much is it going to be for a check up. That would lead to people shopping for cheaper care options and should lower costs.

I honestly would like to see a health care menu become a reality (or something like that). When you go into a hospital or small doc office, you should know up front how much is it going to be for a check up. That would lead to people shopping for cheaper care options and should lower costs.
Yup. I said it 8 years ago and will continue saying it. Any healthcare reform that doesn't address the cost of care is only kicking the can down the road.

Reactions: OmniKnight
Why was Trump's tie so damn long? He's supposed to be good at these things since he makes them

https://www.whitehouse.gov/america-first-energy

Actually, while the Congress has paved the way for action in this regard, repealing the ACA (or any healthcare reform) is not even an action listed in the whitehouse.gov Issues page.
They shouldnt repeal or replace until they actually have something meaningful to replace with. I wouldnt want to see anything in the first 100 days. I would like to see something come out mid year with time for corrections to be made before it can be implement in 2018.

They shouldnt repeal or replace until they actually have something meaningful to replace with. I wouldnt want to see anything in the first 100 days. I would like to see something come out mid year with time for corrections to be made before it can be implement in 2018.

That's not what they're doing though. They're repealing immediately without a replacement and ripping insurance from 37M people. Thousands are going to die daily. MAKE AMERICA SICK AGAIN!!!

Liberal elitists in DC are speechless....as they watch so-called protesters attack/destroy a Starbucks in DC.

Why? Paul Ryan said they have a replacement plan and Trump said the repeal and replace will be simultaneous.

They're lying. The head clown Schumer and Bernie know this and they're speaking the truth. The GOP wants to kill thousands of people and take away their healthcare.

Reactions: btbones
Soros and Co paid for their tickets to get across the country too. These protestors are great. Get paid to go destroy someone else's city.

Thank goodness we're finally getting rid of the Obama "family" and the six foot tall heavily muscled "Michelle." Obama slipped up and called her "Michael" at least twice.
Time to get to work and start firing federal employees. Drain the swamp

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT