ADVERTISEMENT

The last time kneeling actually mattered. Enjoyed this clip. They made the best movies 1976-1984

It wasn't exactly the Golden age of cinema, but it did bring us Airplane and Top Secret!

I enjoyed it. The Rocky movies, Superman, Star Wars, Animal House, Airplane, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Risky Business, Return of the Jedi, etc. Seems like there was always something exciting and fun to look forward to. Great variety. I remember how anticipated Rocky 3 was.

I enjoyed it. The Rocky movies, Superman, Star Wars, Animal House, Airplane, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Risky Business, Return of the Jedi, etc. Seems like there was always something exciting and fun to look forward to. Great variety. I remember how anticipated Rocky 3 was.
I still love that scene (can't remember the TV show it was on but I think it was big bang theory) when someone explains how Indiana Jones' character was completely meaningless in Raiders of the Lost Ark. Never thought of it, but totally true.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
The final match in Rocky 3 was meh. Rocky 2 was the best and Rocky Balboa (6) wasn't bad either.
As a kid, watching rocky 4 gave me the ultimate bad guy in Drago. When he killed Apollo, I wanted so bad to kill him. Its kind of weird to read Dolph Lundgrens life story now because I hated him so much. The dude is really smart so its funny that he went into acting.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT