ADVERTISEMENT

The lazy life types are down for the count

I saw on TV that some college kids in California walkout of class today to protest that Trump does not fit their values. God I hate these pukes, and loving that for the first time in their lives probably that they won't get what they want by crying about it.

I have colleagues around the country who said their universities were offering counseling for students who couldn't deal with last night.

ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME?!?!?!??!

I can understand setting up counseling for tragedies like Pulse and other human disasters that occur.

Making them available because a fair and democratic process that didn't play out to their liking and now they're crying sore losers? Sorry. No way.

Maybe they can get over their tears by moving to a fly over state and finding people who give a flying f*ck about their concerns.

I see stories like these snowflakes and than look at my sons. I would we be embarrassed and feel I failed as a parent if my kids acted that way.

Yale Prof makes Exam Optional because of trauma from the election:

Tweet from Editor of Yale Daily News:

This is the most perfect anecdote for this entire election cycle.

These twats claim they can't take a test due to the election,n while millions of people got up in the morning at 6 am to go into do jobs and continue busting their ass to make a living and raise a family.

The Democrats just assumed that America was one giant Yale or Berkley campus that would respond to calling everyone a racist or sexist and rolling out celebrities to push the message.

What am I gonna tell my kids? How do I explain this to them?

I have seen this dumb question posed on Facebook a bunch of times.

What do you tell your kids if they ask? YOU TELL THEM A GOD DAMN DEMOCRATIC PROCESS PLAYED OUT IN THE GREATEST GOD DAMN COUNTRY IN THE GOD DAMN WORLD AND THE GOD DAMN PEOPLE DECIDED. WE DON'T ALWAYS GET WHAT WE GOD DAMN WANT IN LIFE. NOW STOP BEING A GOD DAMN PUSSY, MOW THE GOD DAMN YARD, AND MAKE YOURSELF GOD DAMN USEFUL BEFORE I SELL YOU INTO SLAVERY.

What do you tell your kids if they ask? YOU TELL THEM A GOD DAMN DEMOCRATIC PROCESS PLAYED OUT IN THE GREATEST GOD DAMN COUNTRY IN THE GOD DAMN WORLD AND THE GOD DAMN PEOPLE DECIDED. WE DON'T ALWAYS GET WHAT WE GOD DAMN WANT IN LIFE. NOW STOP BEING A GOD DAMN PUSSY, MOW THE GOD DAMN YARD, AND MAKE YOURSELF GOD DAMN USEFUL BEFORE I SELL YOU INTO SLAVERY.

Well said, will echo to my HS classes if necessary.

1..2...8 GD's

Well, that'll just about seal your stay in purgatory for the next few millennia

Reactions: fabknight

Billy-D_Approves.gif

My favorites are the ones who want cali to succeed

They don't understand that if California secedes, the United States military will invade and kill all of them and we will take the state and all of its resources back

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT