ADVERTISEMENT

The Momentum Push We Desperately Needed

dali drama

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jul 14, 2012
We are a mere 23 days away from realizing our long journey to make it to a Power Five conference. We've known this since August of 2021, and that carrot has sustained us over two years of football establishing our identity under Gus with a title game appearance, basketball woefully underachieving, and a stale diamond ball product.

While I am excited and ecstatic for our future, it has felt as if we haven't had any real juice or momentum to splash into the Big 12. Year started with Matt Lee headed to Miami, a lackluster NIT appearance and an embarrassing thrashing from our conference rivals in tournament play. Just limped along.

It's the offseason and I am a merchant of HOPE. We all know how the ball bounces. Some days you're John Wayne, other days you're John Doe. Been a lot missing person reports these last 6 months. We are due for some magic. I feel it. I think a lot of you do too.

Goddamn we got some juice moving now boys. Been listening to Bounce House Weekend ripples and we are really cutting into the paradigm.

Walt moved his commitment up, I expect for Big 12 Gage to set things off this Saturday like Braeden Marshall did last summer. Space eaters like Eddy are brewing. Lot of parents DM'ing me and all keep mentioning the family atmosphere they feel here, how loose and genuine they feel and what we're selling.

We're about to have a Top 10 Lottery Pick in the 2023 NBA Draft. Something this school has never done.

The conference we're headed to is looking for ways to bolster it's footprint. Flagships in Arizona and Colorado look to be associated with our ATHLETICS.

Top it off we have a ballpark namesake booster going rogue on the interwebs and coming cocky. Let's get our guy and set it off.

A TRUE JUNE BOON.

200w.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News