ADVERTISEMENT

The original “Manifesto Man” has passed away

The only difference between BS and the Unabomber is that the Unabomber was at least intelligent despite being insanely mentally ill.

BS is just insanely mentally ill and a moron.

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE?!??! OH REALLLY?!?!?!

giphy.gif

There really is a lot of similarities. They both basically live or lived in shacks in rural areas, they are anti-government, and of course……, wait for it………, it’s coming…., hold on…

WRITE MANIFESTOS!

To the credit of UCFBS, he hasn’t ACTUALLY KILLED ANYONE (that we know of), just threatened to. Checks all the boxes

There really is a lot of similarities. They both basically live or lived in shacks in rural areas, they are anti-government, and of course……, wait for it………, it’s coming…., hold on…

WRITE MANIFESTOS!

To the credit of UCFBS, he hasn’t ACTUALLY KILLED ANYONE (that we know of), just threatened to. Checks all the boxes

He hasn't killed anyone until HE BLOWS YOUR FUkCING BRAINS OUT MOTHER FUKCER!!!!!!

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Imbecile is still the only one posting about Covid, vaccines, anti-government, and anti-Big Pharma on a daily basis in the Dungeon

“The vaccinated and boosted anti-vaxxer”

Imbecile is still the only one posting about Covid, vaccines, anti-government, and anti-Big Pharma on a daily basis in the Dungeon

“The vaccinated and boosted anti-vaxxer”
Imagine being so effing stupid that you still talk about this shit in the year 2023. And then imagine thinking that this is the epitome of health:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Haha
Imagine being so effing stupid that you still talk about this shit in the year 2023. And then imagine thinking that this is the epitome of health:

giphy-downsized-large.gif
Don't forget he thinks 9mm is deadlier than 5.56 and sent me 20+ pages of manifesto trying to prove it, and when I sent a multitude of ballistics tests back he claimed his results were classified and couldn't post them 🤣😂

Don't forget he thinks 9mm is deadlier than 5.56 and sent me 20+ pages of manifesto trying to prove it, and when I sent a multitude of ballistics tests back he claimed his results were classified and couldn't post them 🤣😂

Today I learned that the shit Bill Ray Comestain tells you at an Alabammer trailer park gun range is "classified."

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT